𝟬𝟭𝟴

The group of eight entered the firm; six proceeded to the basement, and two went to Mr

The group of eight entered the firm; six proceeded to the basement, and two went to Mr. Park.

"Be careful, everyone; we cannot trust this man. And I cannot afford to lose any seven of you." Chan spoke over his earphone. Chan and Jisung did a good job concealing it.

"Seven?" Minho asked.

"Hey, we all eight will make it." Felix stated.

Chan approached the office and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Mr. Park inquired.

"Mr. Park, it's me Chan and Jisung."

"Why are you outside?" "Come inside. "

When they walked inside, they noticed him looking through a few documents. They bowed in front of him.

"Sit down," he instructed.

"What brings you here?" He eventually looked at the two and practically scanned them.  

They spoke while Chan and Jisung waited for a signal.

"Thank you, Mr. Park." The two stood up, bowing, and he followed after.

"Where are you two heading now?" He asked.

"To the parking lot, Mr. Park." Chan stated.

"Let's go, I'll drop you there." He stated this and began walking.

'Dammit, he's ruining the entire plot.' Jisung thought trying to think of a way.

They got to the lift, and Chan hit the parking lot button.

But that man touched another button, directing them beneath the parking lot. It looked just like the parking lot.

The door opened, and the three stepped out.

"Wait, this isn't the parking lot." Jisung spoke.

"That is why you're my favourite, Han Jisung." He turned and smirked at the two.  

The two positioned themselves immediately as numerous guards came.

"I didn't knew you two would betray me," he told me.

"Where are our managers?" Chan asked.

"Why do you even care about them?"

"Just tell, where are they?" Jisung grumbled.

"You have to earn it, Peter."

All of the guards rushed at them. They promptly drew out their guns and shot the guards.

Jisung fired them before turning to face Chan and saw a guard approaching him.

"Hyung, bent over." He roared and shot the guard. A guard shot Jisung just where he had previously been shot.

"Ahh, bloody fucker." He cursed.

The guards circled the two and attempted to shoot, but the guns ran out of bullets.

Jisung pulled out his favourite dagger and handed another to Chan. 

One of the men went behind Jisung, but the younger was sharp enough to make a cut in the neck. He threw the knife over the other's heart and kicked the third, stabbing him in the stomach.

He snatched one of the dead guards' guns and shot them. He watched Chan struggle and shot them all.

Both of them stood up, groaning due the shot.

"Where are they now?" Jisung asked seriously.

"The game's not over yet." He spoke, and the two were kicked from behind.

Both of them groaned as they collapsed to the floor.

They swiftly got up and positioned themselves. Jisung approached the nearest one, slashing his neck and seizing his gun.

He became distracted, which was exactly what they intended. The guards hit him hard, causing the dagger to slip from his grasp.

His lips began bleeding. Before he could stand up, the guards approached him and beat him all over.

After a while, Chan and Jisung were severely injured by the hits, bleeding profusely from being shot.

"That's why, you should never miss with me." Mr. Park smirked, and the guards grabbed them both up.

"Now, let's check what your team is upto." Both of their eyes widened as they attempted to break free from the guards' clutches.

After few metres, they can clearly see their members. Both Chan and Jisung were pushed to their memories.

"CHAN,"

"JISUNG,"

The team dashed to them, grabbing up their seriously injured leaders. 

They all stood up, supporting the two to do the same.

"What do you want?" Minho glared.

"Don't glare at me, little boy. I don't mind making your state like their."

"What do you want then, Mr. Park?" Felix asked.

"Finish the last mission and you're good to go." He said.

"You'll leave us after this," Jeongin stated.

"If that's what you want,"

"Okay, then. We'll do the last mission and leave this job. But you must promise us."

"Alright, I promise. Give me the last diamond, and you're free to leave."

"Why should we believe you?" Jisung muttered this while coughing up blood. They both collapsed after this due to blood loss.

"I have never broken my promises, Peter. "You have my words."

.

.

.

.

.

 °˖✧✿✧˖°