𝟬𝟮𝟯

"It was a gift from his parents at his birthday

"It was a gift from his parents at his birthday. His parents died at his birthday....." Felix started. 

"Actually, killed at his birthday. His dad was a successful businessman. At his birthday, his family were on his way to pick up him up from school. He waited for them outside the school. But suddenly, a truck coming from the other side crashed with their car. No one survived the crash. 

After some days, he found out the crash was a murder. Our boss was the one who told him this. Jisung had no option but to join him in order to survive. But Jinyoung treated Jisung as a pet.

A pet who don't have any choice but to obey his owner. Even if he tried to protest, he would end up getting tortured. We three know how bad the torture was." Felix continued.

"It was so bad. He was traumatised for weeks in the beginning. He would starve and sit in his room for hours writing songs. The only thing he was able to save was the headphones." Jeongin added.

"He would hug the headphones and cry for hours, when things went wrong. But since, we four got together, he got pretty happy and started relying on us." Seungmin finished.

"I didn't knew things were so hard for him." Minho said, feeling tears brimming in his eyes. 

Sudden sound of footsteps surprised the group. It was Jisung, still hugging the headphones coming downstairs. He was shaking in fear.

Felix went to him and hugged him.

"Another nightmare??" The older nodded.

"Let's go."

Felix and Jisung sat on the couch. Minho approached the older and bent on his knees, so he could face his partner.

"Ji?? Everything's alright. Nothing will happen to you." Minho hugged him.

"I'll kill him. He's a dead meat now." Jisung mumbled. Minho froze hearing him.

"Who, baby?? Who... are you talking about..??"

"Park Jinyoung, I'll kill him." 

"I won't let you get in danger." 

"I don't care!!" 

"But I care!! I won't let him harm you again."

"But hyung-" "No buts, Hannie. Either we do this together or no one."

"Hey, we're here too." Chan smiled.

"No more danger." Minho said.

"Hey.. Either we do this all together or no one." Felix said. 

"Yeah.. Eight is better than two.. Right??" Changbin smiled.

"Fine," Minho chuckled. 

"We'll make sure Jinyoung pays for this." 

The next day...

All of them got ready and took two vans. Wooyoung, Jeongin and Jongho stayed behind. Reaching the two's mansion took two hours, the stopped their vans a bit far away. They were still early... So, they decided to check their weapons and Chan had a little talk with his boyfriend.

In the evening at 5:30 pm, Kang Inha and Han Taeoh left for the party. After few minutes, all of them entered the house and Hyunjin  threw the bombs one by one, making all the guards in a deep sleep. 

All of them entered slowly, guns in their hands. Suddenly they heard a scream.

"WTF!!??"

~  ~  ~  ~

Jeongin, Wooyoung and Jongho entered the party. They had a drinks, while talking to each other from the microphone. 

"Did anyone found them??"

"Not yet."

"Found them." Wooyoung said. 

"Let's go, then." Jeongin and the two went outside. Jeongin set up the GPS and got up to leave. But someone pointed guns at the three. 

"ATEEZ warned you about us, right?? We aren't so easy to deal with, Kids."

"I guess your team already reached our house. It would be easy to deal with them."

°˖✧✿✧˖°