𝟬𝟭𝟲

"Keep an eye on these two." "I do not want anything to go wrong."

"What do we do?" Mr. Ji inquired.

"If we don't inform, they'll be killed. "If we tell them, we might be killed." Mr. Kim responded.

"We'll tell them,"

"ARE YOU CRAZY?" Mr. Kim yelled.

"What do you want, then?" Once he has all of the diamonds, he will kill all of the boys along with us." Mr. Ji said.

"No matter what we do, death will be right behind us." So it's preferable to inform them before we die." He proceeded.

"I- Uh. Okay, then."

"Wrong step, boys." Someone muttered something, and they turned to look at Mr. Park and some guards.

"Ready?" Mr. Kim smirked.

Mr. Ji groaned. "I haven't fought in a long time." 

Once the guards were down, the two began fighting. They stood up, covered in bruises.

"I didn't know you were that skilled at fighting. "Want to join me in the mafia?" Mr. Park said.

"Not even in your dreams,"

"Okay, then."

Something was injected into them, and they both went down.

"I offered you a position but you rejected. "Now, rot in hell." Mr. Park stared.

"You won't be able to win, Park JinYoung." Mr. Kim stated.

"I will, and I'll show you the eight bodies. So, make sure you stay alive." Mr. Park smirked.

"You seem overconfident, Park Jinyoung. Overconfidence can be the cause of your failure." Mr. Ji sneered.

And both guys lost consciousness, tumbling to the ground.

"Tie them up, in the basement."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

"Hyung, we haven't received calls from both the managers, since last week." Jeongin muttered this while pacing back and forth in Chan's bedroom. 

 Others were occupied with their partners. Minho and Jisung were in the kitchen, stuffing their mouth with food.

The poor boy became bored and decided to visit Chan.

"I am thinking, too." Chan stated. "Don't worry, Innie."  Jeongin approached Chan, but tripped on the carpet. He fell on Chan, their faces just an inch apart. The older grasped the younger's waist.

They remained like that for a few seconds before Jeongin attempted to stand up. He tripped again on the carpet, and this time their lips met.

Both of their eyes widened.  Chan pulled the younger near to him.

Jeongin pulled himself away from Chan and hurried to his room.

"I am an idiot," Chan regretted.

"He will hate me, now."

Jeongin dashed inside his room, slamming the door open.

"I can't fall in love," he said.

He was harassed by his boyfriend and his friends in high school. They forced it on him in an empty classroom. It continued for a few days. But then, Jeongin mercilessly murdered them in a dark alleyway.

Mr. Park spotted him and suggested he join the mafia. He joined it to gain strength.

Since then, he has tried not to fall in love.

Today, however, the kiss brought back memories of his past.

He burst down crying. 

Jisung, who was going to his room after eating heard some sobs from Jeongin's room. 

He hurriedly opened the door and discovered Jeongin curled up in a ball crying.

"Innie?" He approached the youngster and gently hugged him. However, the younger rejected his touch.

"Shh. It's me, Innie. "Sungie Hyung." Jisung spoke. The youngster embraced him warmly.

"H-Hyung. I-I am scared." He sobbed.

"I'm here." Sungie Hyung is here. Nobody will hurt you."

Both of them remained in this position for several minutes. The younger drew away, wiping his tears on his sleeve.

Jeongin told everything to Jisung.

"Innie, Chan Hyung is not like your ex-boyfriend." He was an asshole, but Chan Hyung is not. I understand you are still recovering from your past. It's up to you now.

"I will not push you to take any action. Do anything you want, but don't overstress yourself."

"Thanks hyung,"

"Rest now. "Want to eat something?" Jisung asked.

"No,"

"Okay, then."

Jisung stayed with Jeongin for an hour before going to his room.

"Innie, please pack your stuff. We're going back to Seoul. This should be between the eight of us, okay? Only TXT is aware of this, and so is the rest of the gang."

"Okay?"

"We'll tell you everything, I promise."

"I know you will, hyung." Jeongin smiled.

"Aigoo, my baby is all grown up now." Jisung laughed.

"Keep smiling, It suits you." He muttered this and then exited the room. 

.

.

.

.

°˖✧✿✧˖°