𝟬𝟬𝟭

"I disagree," The individual who was actually late said as everyone in the conference room turned to face him.

"Mr. Lee, you are late." Someone said.

"Is that even relevant? Why are you even matching us up with a group of inexperienced kids?" He stated.

"Whoa. Who the heck are you referring to as a child here? You don't have the authority to judge us even if we have less experience than you." Someone another got to their feet.

"You are a child, boy. Just take a look at these four; they appear to have went to high school." He stated.

"Please pardon me. What do you think about yourself? JinYoung Park? I suppose that none of you here are older than 25 years." Pointing at the older, he assumed.

"Okay, I am not more than 25 but atleast I have experience, unike you acting like as if he owns us."

"Do you even keep track of our last missions, Sir?" So, how do you know whether we're bad at it?"

"I can tell by looking at you, you look like a bunch of high schoolers."

"You're probably blind, then." "I request that you get glasses as soon as possible."

"BOYS," shouted someone.

"Shit," 

 Let's watch the flashback before we get to know the individual.

FLASHBACK

"Man, it was tiring." Before settling upon the couch, the leader stated.

"Aww. "The old man is exhausted." The youngster made a joke.

"He's halfway 50 you know, let him rest." The second has been added.

"Hey. I am your leader. "Do you know how exhausting it is to be in charge of three brats?" He went on to say.

"Make us the leader, first." Another one has been added.

"Please help me. We've only been together for two years. And I'm already considering retiring because of these three." He stated.

"It's not because of us, you're just old."

"LEE MINHO," the leader roared, forcing the youngster to close his mouth. He appeared to be rather frightening.

"Come on, Minho hyung. "His leader side is showing." Another person stated.

"You are correct, Changbin. Let's get out of here before he murders us."

"Yes," a person entered their house as everyone was heading into their various rooms.

"Hello, Mr. Ji." Chan made a bow. 

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

。✰ ───