𝟬𝟬𝟮

"I hope you don't repeat this mistake, Minho and Jisung." Mr. Park explained.

"Yes, sir." 

"And I hope you all eight work together as a team." Mr. Park stated that he received a 'yes' from the guys.

"We have a current important mission. As you may be aware, some diamonds were stolen from the Seoul International Museum a few months ago. You have been instructed to bring diamonds from all around the world. Here are the details." He remarked this while tossing a file at Bangchan.

"Chan, I want you to lead the team," "M-Me?" Chan stumbled. It was a major situation for him, and he was terrified of making a mistake.

"I know you can do it, and Han can assist you if you want." Your positions will be same. Also, during missions, please use the codename. 

We almost went into problems since you did not use codenames. The next step will be communicated to you shortly. Please guide them, Mr. Kim and Mr. Ji."

"Yes, sir" "All right, then. You may all go now."

Before departing, everyone stood up and made a proper bow. Chan was the last to rise.

"Sir, I'll lead the team." We shall prove ourselves, and we will not let you down." Chan bowed and walked away.

"WOAH. I can't believe they've paired us with those kids." Minho commented as he entered the practice room.

"Minho. They are not small children; they are skilled. "I'd like to make more friends." Chan continued. 

"Hyung, What if one of us was wounded as a result of their mistakes? What if they don't complete the missions?-" "They haven't failed any missions so far," remarked Hyunjin.

"How did you know that?"

"I gathered about them. Han Jisung, or Han, is the name of the person with whom you had a quarrel. 20-year-old, dagger and knife specialist. Oh, he's the same age as me." Hyunjin read it aloud.

"Up next, Lee Yongbok." Yongbok? That's quite funny. Nun chunks is his specialty. COOL."

"Hacker Kim Seungmin. Sky is the code name. Cute." Chan read it aloud.

"Last one, Yang Jeongin or I.N. Spy, they have hella skilled members though." Hyunjin concurred.

"Whatever," Minho responded as he began to practice.

"You are such a rude guy, hyung." Changbin explained. 

"Hey. I gathered you guys to speak, not to cause a brawl." Chan stated.

"What is it, hyung?"

"I have agreed to work as the leader.-" "WHAT!?"

"Relax, and I want you to act properly in front of them." Please, no fighting in the meeting room."

"Fine, hyung."

"All right, let's go. "Should we?"

When the four lads entered their conference room, they noticed the boys in their place.

"Hello there. Did we keep you waiting?" Chan inquired.

"No, we were discussing something." Jisung responded.

"Excuse me, Mr. Bang. I heard you took the position of leader." He inquired.

"Yeah, and just get rid of the formalities." Simply call us hyung."

"All right," Mr. Ji activates the projector, and the first diamond appears. 

"The vivid fancy pink diamond." The first one is pretty simple to defeat. It is located in South Korea. It's your birthplace, Jeongin." Mr. Kim explained.

"BUSAN!?" He screamed.

"Yes, but you won't be able to meet your parents." You are not permitted." "I know, h- Mr. Kim."

"It's OK. So, let's go on. Chang Min-Ki, Korea's richest billionaire, owns the diamond. He has a party in a week where he will show off the diamond. It will be right in front of everyone, so be cautious." Mr. Ji went on.

"That's it, pack your bags, and we'll leave tonight at 9 p.m." It will be simple at night."

"Tonight?" "All right," They say, 

"You may prepare the plan if you want." "

"If not now, you may prepare in the plane."

"In the plane." Everyone yelled at once and fled out of the room.

"These kids," 

"Wanna have a drink?" "Why not,"

The boys packed their belongings and boarded the company's private plane for Busan. It took them several hours. They reserved a home for their stay.

The boys fell asleep aboard the plane, completely forgetting about their plan. Managers were not permitted to join them, but they could lead them through phone conversations.

Chan was the first to awaken, and he panicked since they had no plan in place. He hurriedly sent everyone, including himself, to the shower.

After an hour, everyone was present, half asleep in the living room.

"Hyung, why you gotta wake us up like that?" Minho inquired.

"We forgot to build a plan, Mr. Park would kill us." Everyone jolted, their eyes widening.

"Shit, we forgot." Chan stated. "Let's go to my room."

Everyone entered Chan's room and sat down. 

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....