𝟬𝟬𝟯

DAY 1 

They sat in Chan's room, and Chan spoke to them.

"So, let's work together." Okay?" Chan inquired specifically to Jisung.

"Okay, then." He responded.

"With the exception of Jeongin and Seungmin, we'll enter as guests." Jeongin will enter as the bartender and provide us the weapons. We can't bring any weapons since security will be strict.

One of us six will walk to the switchboard without anyone noticing. From our van, Seungmin will hack the cameras and provide us the signal. The person near to the switchboard will then turn off the lights.

The remaining five will use night vision goggles. One will take the fake diamond from Jeongin and place it where the real one.

However, his reflexes must be quick enough to avoid setting off the alarm. The diamond is  to removed as quickly as possible. Three must safeguard the person stealing jewels while distracting the guards. Jeongin might be able to distract the guards." Chan stated.

"All right, now. Chang MinKi will be monitored by Felix. Hyunjin will be near the switchboard. Seungmin is going to hack the cameras. Jeongin will disguise himself as a bartender and enter the palace through the back door, carrying the weapons in a bag. There are now only four persons remaining. We'll pick who will conduct the replacement task based on the training." Jisung went on.

"In our team, Minho is the fastest," Hyunjin stated.

"From our team, Jisung is the fastest." Felix stated.

"That will be decided later."

"Let us go to training." Chan stated.

"Wait a minute. Why don't we all come up with a group name?" Felix proposed.

"Mr. Park already did that," Han pointed out.

"He did!?" Felix stated.

"Yeah, it's actually a good name."

"STRAY KIDS," Chan and Jisung said.

"That's a nice name,"

"Let's go, now."

The guys worked hard, primarily in two rooms. Because their members couldn't keep their hands together. They were prepared to beat the shit out of each other.

DAY 2

"WAKE UP, EVERYONE." Chan stated over the megaphone.

"HYUNG,"

"I want to sleep," 

He said again, "WAKE UP."

Everyone went downstairs in their pyjamas sleepy, cursing Chan mentally.

"Don't curse at me," Chan instructed.

Everyone ate breakfast and prepared for the practice. 

Everyone entered the conference room, except Chan, who received a phone call from the manager.

"Hello, everyone. Now it's in the conference room. He's in an awful temper." Chan addressed his team mates. And then left to inform the other members.

Everyone was at the conference room within a minute. All a little nervous. Some are fidgeting, while others are shaking their legs.

They received the call from him.

Everyone stood up, and Chan answered the phone, which was being projected on the projector.

"Hello, boss." Everyone bowed 90 degrees to him.

"Hmm," they all said as they sat down.

"So, Chan I hope you have the plan ready."

"Sir, yes. I finished it with Jisung's assistance."

"Good. "How is training going?" He looked at Chan and Jisung.

"Sir, it's going nice." Jisung stated.

"Hmm. From now on, I want you to train in pairs of two. I'll inform the partners. Jeongin and Chan. Jisung and Minho. Felix and Changbin. Finally, Hyunjin and Seungmin." The phrase caused everyone's eyes to widen.

"That's it," he said as he walked away from the group and their managers.

"He has track of everything you are doing in that house." Mr. Ji said.

"Be cautious of what you do." Mr. Kim stated, "He does not want this mission to fail."

"All right, hyung. Bye." Chan then hung up on the line.

"Ah, that man is a pain in ass." Jisung let out a sigh.

"Let's go,"

Except for Chan and Jeongin, the five days were difficult for six. They both enjoy one other's company.

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....

Sorry for the short chapter...
 I'll try to make the next one long...