❗️READ THIS ❗️

Dear Readers,

Before delving into this book, it's important to understand that it may or may not be your typical love story. While it revolves around a couple, it delves into themes that may not align with morals and ethics. In short, yeh story batamizi se bhari hui hai.

Throughout the narrative, you'll encounter mood swings, irritability, and even anger issues during pregnancy, as well as symptoms of depression and trauma. These aspects may be perceived differently by different individuals.

The behavior of the female lead may at times be irritating, and you may find yourself cursing her actions. Remember, though, to consider the challenges she has faced and the experiences she has endured.

The presence of psychopathy is also explored, sometimes evident from the beginning, and other times gradually revealed, exposing hidden complexities.

Obsession. I don't think I need to elaborate on this. You'll encounter obsessed characters in this book. Obsession is a prominent theme in this story. Itni ki Obsession ke badshaah Zeeshan Roy Kapoor will be seen wandering into this book way too much.

Equality between men and women is always important, although certain statements by the male lead may not align with feminist values. However, he is quite protective when it comes to his woman, not excessively so, but he would just bed someone to death if they dare to hurt his woman. For him, others are nothing but humans, while his woman is nothing less than his goddesses. *Sighs, he is fictional.*

Villains are portrayed realistically, showcasing the darker aspects of humanity without glorifying their actions.

-Just like air, all of the above given point would feel missing as they wont be highlighted but present the whole time.-

All this was necessary because until this book is completed, some people, not all of you but just a few, will make many assumptions regarding it.

Lastly, be aware that certain scenes in the book may be distressing to some readers.

I've poured my heart and soul into crafting this tale, but I've also witnessed my efforts go to waste, just like watching a spilled packet of Maggi masala on the floor. Though the latter stings more, let's not dwell on that.

If the contents described in this note don't quite align with your tastes, it's perfectly okay to give this book a pass. Your reading experience should be enjoyable, not discomforting.

You won't find any notes from me in the chapters from now on. Oh trust me, it hurts, but yeah, I have to change many ways to survive here with peace.

The chapters will be updated on Wattpad every Monday and Friday.

First chapter will be published here on Friday, April 12.

On stck.me, the chapters will be updated when I am done writing them. As you gradually purchase a single chapter, when the book ends, it will cost you between ₹450-₹500.

(The first chapter is up on stck.me)

Smut chapters will not be posted here; you can read them on stck for free. As stck will be ahead of Wattpad, when Wattpad readers reach the smut chapters, I will make them free on Stck. I hope you got my point?

Writing this note was important to ensure people read this carefully before getting into this book. I tried to be clear on my part.

This much information was the only way to warn people about this book without revealing much about the plot.

I hope you all know by now just how much you mean to me, and I am so blessed. Republishing books again after the deletion of my account was not easy, but knowing that you are all there, I did it. For you. I adore you all, truly.
(Ehsaan nai maar rahi hu, kuch log offend ho jatey hai, pyar se batein likh rahi hu bas, to make sure you all understand each and every reader is important.)

Approach with empathy and an open mind.

Best regards,
Xeronsane/Aryainsane

Best regards,Xeronsane/Aryainsane