22

While Heeseung was talking to the officers outside. Sunghoon was sitting on the couch while Mrs. Lee was cooking food. (Don't call him lazy, he still has back pain from yesterday). 

After a short amount of time waiting, Heeseung finally entered the mansion. "Hyung, what did they say?" . "it's important. please let me handle it. Also, as soon as you back has healed, you will undergo training with me. It's just the basics, self defense and guns" he said laying his head on Hoon's lap.

Hoon just hummed in response. He still feels sad because people are targeting him. Even if he felt that way, he set it aside.

Next day

They received a call from the police station, asking them to come. Shortly after they arrived, the officers greeted them and asked them to sit down.

"Mr. Lee, we have investigated further and have gathered more information about this case. The man's voice belonged to a Mafia Leader in Europe, we suppose they want to kidnap Mr. Park and ask for money. And for the additional information, they are working with someone in a university in the city, specifically, the university where both of you attend" The chief officer said, which stunned both of them and turned to each other. They need to be careful now that they have this kind of information.

"Alright, thank you officers we'll be on our way"

"Hyung, my back is fine now I want to learn self defense" Hoon rushed to say, sounding impatient. Heeseung smiled and dragged him upstairs. He took him to his office, and both of them stood in front of a bookshelf.

Heeseung touched the books, searching for a specific one and pulled on it. Sunghoon watched in amazement as the bookshelf moved and revealed a safe with a passcode. Heeseung smiled and held his hand as he entered the number '0812'(Hoon's birthday).

Then, the safe opened and there stood a large room filled with guns, targets, bulletproof vests and suits. It was a massive training room filled with all the equipment needed. "Woah! This is so cool!"

A/n: this chapter's boring, next one's nicer. (Wait for surprise)💜💜💜