02

Ring... Ring

Heeseung answered the call. "Hee, you need to come home now!" Heeseung's mom commanded.

Heeseung ended the phone call and rushed home.

At home

"Your dad is at the hospital".

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Heeseung's dad woke up.

"Son, the doctor said I don't have much time left. I know this is a sudden request but I'm tired of waiting for you to grow up. I need to hand the company to you. I also can't wait to see my grand children but I can't see them". Heeseung's dad stated. "But dad, I'm only 19 and you want a grandchild so sudden?" Heeseung said, with a little complain in his voice.
" I know, but the doctor said I only have 9-10 months left, at least let me see your partner". Said, in a request.

"Alright, visit time is over" the nurse said.

Everyone left.

Heeseung was very stressed. How can he handle the company and have a child at such a young age. Although he had almost a year left, he had to do it for his father... Maybe The new kid can do the trick

Next morning...

Heeseung came running to school, fans waiting for him at the front door.
"Lee Heeseung! You look so good today! I know right! You are so handsome" fans shouted. "Oh my god!can everyone just please leave me alone!" Lee Heeseung snapped at them, making them silent, he looked visibly mad. Heeseung went to his locker, got some books, and went to class.

"Alright class, get ready" Prof. Minboo said.

They started new lessons but Heeseung can't seem to focus. His father's words were distracting him. Prof. Minboo noticed. "Mr. Lee Heeseung, are you paying attention?"

"Ah yes, sorry sir" Heeseung apologized.

'At least introduce your partner to me' Heeseung was very bugged by those words. His dad wouldn't mind if he had a boyfriend, right?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sunghoon was Infront of his locker. Thinking about what happened yesterday. Why would Hyuni make him give a letter to her crush without wanting him to say her name? What do I say? Should I leave in on his desk? Screw it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Heeseung was going to get something from their classroom when, he saw Sunghoon placing something on his desk. He wondered what it was. He hid behind a corner, waiting for Sunghoon to leave.

After he left, Heeseung entered the room. Looking around. Once he saw an envelope, he immediately opened.

'Hi Heeseung. You know I really really like you since I saw you, please go out with me.'

Sunghoon

What the...

I know it's short but please bear with me🥲bye luvs💜💜💜