09

When Heeseung got outside, he saw Sunghoon hugging another guy. Anger quickly took over him and walked towards the two lads. He took Sunghoon away from the guy and punched him in the face.

"Hyung!" Sunghoon shouted. He tried to run towards the guy who's punched but Heeseung pulled him back. He looked at the other. "Heeseung hyung..." He said softly, tears slowly pooled in his eyes. "Please... Please let me go".

"What the f*ck bro!?" Jay cussed.

"Who are you!? Why were you hugging Sunghoon!?"

"Sunghoon, who is this?"

"Jay hyung, this is my... My boyfriend"

"Did this guy made you cry!?"

"Hyungs... Can you please listen to me?"

...

"So that's what happened, but I still don't trust this guy"

"Well I don't trust you either"
-
"Now come on Sunghoon"

Leaving Jay outside, confused.
...

Heeseung dragged him inside the building. Without saying anything, he slightly pushed Sunghoon in a dark alley where nobody can notice/see them.

Sunghoon was about to talk until he felt another pair of lips onto his. Sunghoon pulled back.

"Hyung... Are you not mad at me?" Sunghoon asked softly. "Why would I be?" "... Because of what happened" "you think I'll believe her?" "..."

Heeseung then looked at Sunghoon with eyes that says 'can I kiss you now'. Sunghoon chuckled and nodded slightly.

He immediately crashed his lips on Sunghoon's, "hyung- slow- do-". Heeseung parted his slips and looked at Sunghoon's neck and leaned in. Giving it wet kisses and leaving red marks on his neck.

(I can't do this anymore😂 that's up to your imagination now).

This is probably the last episode I'm gonna update. I think I'll be back in a month or so. I can't have my ______ discovering about my story😂. But I will try to update while he is here. Bye luvs💜💜💜