03

Heeseung was shocked. It was so sudden. But the words didn't seem to be Sunghoon, he didn't seem to talk that way. He did feel happy.

"Hyuni, do something for me, will you?" Heeseung said. "Oh, of course" Hyuni immediately accepted it. "tell Sunghoon to meet me at the back at the school". "S-sure" Hyuni stuttered.
Why though? Hyuni thought to her self.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hey Sunghoon, Heeseung said he wanted to meet you at the back of the school" Hyuni said expecting Sunghoon to decline. "Why?" He asked. "I don't know, he didn't tell me"

They had free time because their teacher took a day off.

At the back of the school...

Sunghoon was walking to the back, as he was going nearer and nearer, he sees a familiar figure. Seems like it was waiting for him. "You came!" Heeseung said loudly. "Uhm, why did you call me here?" Sunghoon asked, with a confused look, Heeseung thought he looked cute and smiled. "I wanted to talk to you about the letter" he stated. "What letter?", " I mean the confession letter".

Confession letter? Does he mean the letter from Hyuni? Why did he want to talk to him instead of Hyuni, it was her letter after all. Heeseung handed him the letter.

(For the third time I'm showing you this letter)

'Hi Heeseung. You know I really really like you since I saw you, please go out with me.'

Sunghoon

Sunghoon was shocked. He didn't expect his name would be written on it. Why would Hyuni write his name?His face turned red. Heeseung chuckled, "do you still want to go out?" "U-uhm s-sure" Sunghoon said looking down.

"You know, it's rude to not make eye contact while you're talking to someone" said Heeseung, lifting Sunghoon's chin up. Sunghoon looked like a complete tomato, he was redder than blood. "W-well-" he got cut off. "Great see you at 8, 강아지 cafe" Heeseung smiled, leaving Sunghoon.

What do you think will happen? Will Hyuni end her friendship with Sunghoon? Will they fight? Will she get revenge? How far do you think will love go? Find out in the next chapter. Bye luvs 💜💜💜