46. Midnight Snack

Start from the beginning

He tasted somewhat like alcohol and I assumed he must've been very drunk to come in here like this. I fought the urge to kiss back, keeping up the charade of sleep, wondering just how far he would take things while thinking I was unconscious. He didn't seem to mind it, his drunken exploration continuing, his kisses leaving a trail of mixed emotions on my skin. Did he really believe that I was asleep? Maybe my erection gave it away and he was just amused that I was pretending? His kisses trailed down my throat and to my chest where suddenly the touch of his tongue on my nipple sent a jolt through me, and I had to stifle a gasp, pretending it was just a sleepy mumble. He licked and sucked at them, ensuring to give equal attention to the opposite one.

Dominic's kisses ventured further south, teasing along the waistband of my pajamas, his chin brushing against my bulge. His kisses paused just long enough for him to tug the boxers down gently. I tried to protest, my sleepy murmurs barely audible. His movements had slowed when he heard me. The moment hung in the air as he hesitated, perhaps wondering if I had woken up. But when I remained motionless, he proceeded to remove my boxers, leaving me entirely exposed for him to explore.

His gaze lingered on my moonlit skin, admiring my full nakedness, his breath dancing across my body. He watched me for awhile, seeing only the slow rise and fall of my chest, and I wondered what he was doing. My dick had started to soften at the lack of his touch, and I was growing impatient, wishing he'd do something already. But I couldn't help but feel confused at his intentions. We had shared an intimate moment earlier in his and Lily's bedroom, the collar around my neck, and I hadn't exactly resisted his advances. Maybe he thought we were back together now? Was that why he had come into my room?

Dominic's gentle fingers carefully splayed my legs, his lips brushing tenderly against the sensitive skin of my inner thighs. The faint graze of his nose against my balls sent a surge of embarrassment through me, my dick betraying my inner turmoil with its insistent hardness. Dom's proximity was maddening, his mouth a teasing torment. I was desperate for him to take my dick into his mouth, wanting to yell at him to just suck it already, anything to end the exquisite torture, but I held my tongue, silent amidst the storm of desire.

Through half-closed lids, a soft glow grabbed my attention. Peeking through my lashes, I caught sight of Dom's phone, its camera capturing the moment, his mouth at an intimate proximity to my hard dick. Confusion and a flicker of concern washed over me. What was he doing? Taking a video to blackmail me later? Maybe just taking it for his own personal use? I wasn't sure what to feel. Dom had to know it was him who would get into trouble if the video ever became public. My alarm slowly dwindled, after all, Dom had already recorded far more compromising videos of me.

The aching need for attention was almost unbearable, Dominic's closeness only making it worse. I just wanted him to hurry up and get on with it, video or not. It had been an eternity since my dick was played with by Ryan's drunken fumbling's. I had tried to mess with him more, but he just kept refusing. It was infuriating and my dick was ready for more attention. Finally, I felt the barest flick of Dominics tongue against the tip, giving it a teasing taste. The feeling was both a relief and a new kind of agony. I instantly craved more, yearning for the depth of his mouth—yet his deliberate, slow pace was a delicious kind of madness.

Overwhelmed by the tormenting pleasure, my hand involuntarily moved onto Dom's head, and I gasped, thinking my cover was blown. But he immediately froze, his phone abruptly shutting off, enveloping us in darkness. I let my hand go limp, hoping to maintain the illusion of sleep. After a tense ten seconds, Dom resumed his tantalizing licking, his hand gripping the base of my dick, his mouth finally engulfing the head. He didn't bother to continue the recording of his assault.

Feeling less guilty about Dom's actions while I pretended to be asleep, I allowed myself to fully enjoy the pleasure, knowing it was all his doing. I could easily deny it ever happened, and Dom wouldn't have the satisfaction of rubbing it in that he made me feel so good. Plus, I had no obligation to tell Ryan.

A pleasurable sigh escaped my lips as Dom slobbered on my dick, his mouth taking in as much as it could, while his fingers skillfully caressed the rest. The way his other hand played with my balls was pure magic, and I struggled to contain my moans. Finally, my dick was receiving the worship it deserved, and my hand twitched with the desire to grip Dom's hair and guide his movements. The jerk of my hand seemed to go unnoticed as he continued.

A cruel part of me wondered what would happen if I pretended to wake up and call out Ryan's name. Would Dom silently continue, pretending to be him just to pleasure me? Or would it anger him enough to stop and leave? Or worse could happen... I could trigger his anger and find myself facing his wrath rather than affection. I couldn't risk that and I needed to stop creating unnecessary drama if I wanted Dominic to give me an orgasm. Maybe he would actually appreciate it if I woke up and immediately called out to him instead.

"Dom..." I moaned sleepily, and his pace didn't falter. He had to know I was awake now. I was relieved that I could freely express my pleasure because it was hard to contain my moans. His mouth just felt so damn good.

His head continued bobbing up and down on my dick, and my breathing became quick and shallow. Uttering his name seemed to spur him on, as he went faster with newfound determination. I didn't bother hiding my moans anymore, my fingers desperately clutching his hair and tugging with desire. Fuck it. I was fully awake now.

"Feels so good," I murmured, my sleepiness giving me the confidence to admit how much I was enjoying it. Plus, the alcohol was likely still lingering in my system, my inhibitions lowered.

Dom attempted to halt his movements and sit up, but I wasn't having it. My fingers curled tighter into his hair, anchoring him firmly onto me, forcing my dick deeper into his throat. "Don't you fucking dare stop," I growled, my voice laced with a fierce determination. I was adamant; he was not leaving me unsatisfied this time. He was going to finish what he started.

With my insistence fueling him, Dominic surrendered to my will and continued with even greater fervor, knowing now that I was fully conscious and compelling him to continue. The freedom to vocalize my pleasure was liberating, his name escaping my lips, stoking the flames of his desire.

Soon, a familiar tingling sensation began to swell in my balls, signaling the approach of my climax. My grip on him tightened, forcing him downward onto my cock. His hand clutched my thigh in a mix of surprise and urgency as his lips reached the very base, and within moments, my dick erupted, my hands forcefully keeping him in place as it twitched in his mouth, releasing its creamy load. Panting heavily, I finally relaxed my hold, a strange sense of satisfaction washing over me for being the one to use him for a change.

Dominic sat up, his silence filling the space between us. In the dim light, his features were obscured, but the outline of his form was unmistakable. Was he mad that I had came in his mouth? The silence grew uncomfortable and then it dawned on me; he was probably waiting for me to be angry at him for his stealthy intrusion and the manner in which he had woken me—his mouth on my dick. I didn't really want to address it, though, still hoping I could feign ignorance. But we both knew I had just forced him to finish me off.

"What are you doing?" I asked, my voice steady as I peered into the darkness. In the dim moonlight, I saw Dom's lips curve into a smile, a silent acknowledgment of the longing hanging between us.

"Just needed a midnight snack," he said, his body collapsing next to mine on the bed. The warmth in his voice was unmistakable. He was relieved, happy that I wasn't mad about his late-night visit.

"Satisfied?" I asked.

"Never," he grinned, and with a gentle assertiveness, his hands cradled my face, drawing me into a long-awaited kiss.

I met his lips with an intensity born of months of suppression, a fervor fueled by the ache of his absence. I hadn't realized just how starved I was for the touch of his lips—so distinct from Ryans, plumper, softer, an indulgence I had denied myself for far too long. Dominic kissed with a confidence that Ryan never had; there was no hesitation from him, only a clarity of desire, a certainty in what he wanted. It had been months since we shared a proper kiss. The last time was filled with passion, but also anger and pain, when Dom had lost control. But this was different; there was no undercurrent of rage or sorrow. I could sense Dominic's pure joy at finally getting what it was he had wanted for so long.

~*~

A/N: Next chapter will continue this scene and Dom is going to clear some things up about his relationship with Lily. So look forward to that. Sorry if y'all hate Dom and Adam. But sometimes people make mistakes and go back to their abuser. Try not to hate Adam too much for this relapse.