22. Please Suck Me... Daddy

A/N: I don't know why this chapter took me so long to edit. Sorry about that. Anyway, hope you enjoy.

~*~

"Open up," Dom's voice demanded, sending a chill down my spine with its eerily monotone edge.

Shit.

I huffed a defiant, "Go away," shoving my dick back into my pants to hide the evidence.

But then, Dom's hands clamped over the stall, his towering presence looming as he peered over, his piercing eyes fixated on my lap. Oh fuck his crazy height. Dom was a freak.

"Open," he repeated, his gaze unyielding.

"You're crazy," I said, looking up at him from the toilet. The safety of the stall felt like a flimsy shield against his determination.

"You're being very naughty tonight," he chided. "Do you enjoy provoking me?"

My heart raced, anxiety knotting in my gut. Sure, I was safe for now. But who knew when he would find the chance to punish me for hiding from him.

"I don't want to make you mad," I said, feeling uneasy. Maybe if I acted sweet he would go easy on me.

"Then open the door," he said, his voice dangerously even. "Now."

Swallowing my fear, I knew stalling was futile. It was better to face him now that his possessive anger had faded. Reluctantly, I leaned forward and unlocked the door. Dom was quick to slip in, the click of the lock behind him sealing my fate.

"Stand up," he commanded, his face a mask of stone that sent a tremor through me. I shook my head, my fear growing.

At my refusal, Dominic seized my shirt and hauled me to my feet. His gaze bore into me, a silent storm brewing in his eyes as I averted my gaze, dreading his next move. But then, he unexpectedly sank to his knees in front of me, leaving me speechless, my pulse hammering in my ears.

His hands moved to my belt, and panic surged within me. Frantically, my hands covered his, trying to stop him.

"Dom!" His name escaped me in a panicked whisper. The risk of someone walking in at any moment was too high.

"Do you want help or not?" he questioned, a challenge in his tone.

"No! Of course not!" I protested, my voice a mix of fear and desire, my eyes darting to the obvious tension against my pants. Dominic gently palmed me over the fabric, his touch exploring, a small smile forming on his lips. He reveled in my unresolved arousal.

"You're aching for it," he smirked, a hint of victory in his voice.

I wanted to deny it, but his hand, even over the fabric of my pants, ignited a fire within me. I stayed silent, caught in the conflict of my own desire. Dom appeared amused by my reaction. He leaned forward then, his lips brushing against the fabric, sending a jolt of longing straight to my throbbing dick.

Oh, fuck me.

"Fine," I conceded, my breath coming in rapidly. Thankfully his anger seemed to have dissolved, at least for now.

"That's my pretty boy," he chimed, and I couldn't help but feel a rush of warmth at his words.

With a quick motion, he yanked my pants down, and my strained erection was now the center of attention, a symbol of my nervous excitement.

"Stunning," he murmured, and his lips were on it in an instant, leaving a trail of soft kisses along its length.

I closed my eyes, a mix of embarrassment and relief flooding through me. My hand could never compare to his mouth, which I had become far too shamefully aware of as of late. His gentle teasing kisses were driving me to the brink of madness, and I peeked down, catching a glimpse of mischief in his eyes. He was reveling in my sweet torture. Fucker.