He than went to his cabin to do work not before ordering one of staff to not let anyone enter in jungkook room as they can disturb his peaceful sleep

He smile remembering other cute bunny face and chuckle shaking his head and open his laptop to finish his work because he had training later.

After 2 hours,

Jungkook woke up with ringing of his phone, he look around confused trying to remember how did he end up sleeping than memories hit him.

He check time sighing as two hours has passed, he groan hearing his phone continuous ringing and switch it off without looking at caller I'd.

Jungkook sit straight but frowned feeling fabric on him, he squint his eyes not understanding whose coat is this but he recognized it instantly, he saw taehyung wearing it today, a very shy smile covered his face and bring it near his face sniffing natural scent of other

" He have magic in his hand " He chuckle smiling and stood up to meet him in his office.

He frowned seeing his staff peeking at him with confusion but they quickly mind there business getting caught by him. He ignored them and made his way to taehyung cabin.

" Sir you here, you should have called me I will have come there, why did you bother yourself " Taehyung respectfully bowed seeing his boss in his cabin.

" No it's okay Mr Kim I am here to return you your coat and to say thank you and I am sorry for behaving rude with you in the morning, I was having headache from sleepless night I spent " He quickly apologize making taehyung smile softly

" No problem Mr jeon I can understand and feel free to ask me anything, I will be glad to help you" He said taking his coat from his hands.

Jungkook nodded giving it back to him, " So do I have any meeting today" He asked sitting on couch.

" Yes sir you have meeting with Mr park about Tomorrow event in half an hour, but I can cancel it or can attend it on your behalf if you're not feeling well"

" No I am fine, prepare for meeting I will attend it" Jungkook quickly said making him nod.

" Ok boss that's it for today" He said settling back to his work. Jungkook sit there admiring him looking beautiful while working. He feel blessed to have him as his personal assistant because half of his burden has decreased after he have become his P.A.

Taehyung ignore the stare he feel on himself. He can feel his boss gaze on him but he paid no heeds on it and quickly make file for meeting in next 30 minutes.

Jungkook settle on his main seat while taehyung occupied seat beside him and on other chairs Mr park with company designer team and other staff was seated in meeting room.

They start there meeting discussing about tomorrow event details and all the staff who is participating and the clothes new design made by bogum team.

Jungkook was lowkey impressed but didn't show much on his face nodding with improvement, taehyung huff slightly seeing lack of acknowledgment from his boss.

" Ok now only taehyung is left to check fitting for his dress he is wearing as showstopper.

" It's Mr Kim for you" Jungkook said glaring at bogum who nodded embarrassed. How can he forgot they have jealous CEO here.