- a/n -

Hi everyone!

I am back at it with my acotar fics. Well, I'm trying to be anyways lol. I'm working on editing them and adding somethings with the fics. So don't be alarmed if a few parts get taken down at times lol.

Oh! I'm going to say this on my message board and other acotar's fics.

Can you tell me what you think of my acotar's fic so far or which ones you like most. I need some fuel and motivation to start writing for the fandom again lol please I would appreciate it so much you guys. I'm just wondering what your thoughts are you know. Also here is what is going on with my ACOTAR fic's they're still in progress lol I'm not leaving them or discontinuing them. I need to get my ACOTAR books which I don't have rn i need them for reference with most of my fics. I did have them downloaded on my computer. But I needed to delete them it was too much space for my computer it sucks but I needed to delete them. My computer started to act stupid, so I had to delete some stuff. It's working fine now. But yeah, I have to watch out for how much space I use on my computer. So yeah, when I get my books back it's on and poppin' lol. Unless any of you guys have a free way to get them online. I'm all ears if you do. Then there's the matter of when I'm back into that fandom again. Which I slowly am getting back into it. I'm at the moment trying to go over my ACOTAR's and see what I can do without using the books. But I am scared to get anything wrong you know. Cause it's all by memory and my memory is for shit. So, Idk what imma do at the moment. All I know is that I want to write my acotar's fics so bad. So I'm working on the ones that I can work on with what I can you know. Tbh idk what to do but I'm trying lol. I thought I should give you this update on my acotar's fics seeing that I am trying to get back into writing for the acotar fandom. So, yeah hope you're doing well and hope to hear from you. BYYEE!