➥𝟎𝟏 || 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 & 𝐍𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍

You were shaken from your thankfully dreamless sleep by the guards unlocking your cell door, and then throwing two people roughly in. A sigh left your lips seeing them then hearing them yell after. Well, more like one of them yelling.

"Hey let us out you assholes!" One of the girls shouted. As she gripped on to the metal bar shaking them. But it was no use. After being thrown into the cell with another woman. You were very confused because for some reason her voice sounded familiar. A voice you hadn't heard in a long time. Sitting up from your lying position. You were careful of your nine tails that were everywhere at the moment. You looked at the two girls. Well more like young women in their nightwear. Which had you confused.

"N - Nesta," the other more shy woman stuttered out. As she pulled at the arm of the other woman pulling at the bars. Both being the complete opposite of each other. But close nonetheless.That was when you remembered the old days. When you would spend time with the Beddor's and Archeron sisters. Their voices were similar to the two Archeron sisters you knew. And once you heard the name Nesta you knew your assumptions were correct.

"N - Nesta as in Nesta A - Archeron?" You asked while pulling your tails that were bundled together and your legs up to your chest hugging them together. Trying to find some sort of comfort. Remembering the days before the pain and horror. It felt like decades ago. It was a bittersweet thing for you to remember such things. But more often it pained you to remember. Your thoughts were shaken from your memories though by Nesta speaking.

"Y/n... Y/n L/n?" Nesta asked as she walked closer to see you. Not knowing Nesta's reaction to seeing what you looked like now. You found yourself cowering back into the corner of the cell in fear. The chains around your neck and wrist clicking as you move. You remember how Nesta hated fae's and creatures alike. You didn't know how she would react if one of your old friends saw you with so much hate. Though Nesta and Elain both saw you cower away they soon stopped walking closer to you. Both were curious about the cowering female. But the two couldn't blame you. Knowing that you must have gone through horrible things and still were.

"Y - yes it's me," you whimpered out as you covered yourself more. The new animal ears on top of your head laying flat against your head. While you pushed your tails behind you trying to hide them. Elain and Nesta sent each other a look. It had been so long since they had seen you. You were the polite and shy young woman that was able to befriend anyone. Last they heard was that you were killed with the Beddor's in their home while visiting them. Everyone had grieved you, even Elain and Nesta.

"What happened to you sweetheart? Everyone thought you were dead. They had a funeral for you and the Beddor family," Elain questioned softly. Kneeling before you as she hugged herself to keep herself covered up and warm. Nesta soon crossed her arms and nodded along wanting to know as well what happened to you. Being that she was one of the few people that thought of you as a friend.

But hearing what Elain had to say caused a sob to escape your lips. Not being able to help it Elain crawled forward and pulled you in her arms. Causing you to flinch away and tense Elain didn't move away though. This soon caused you to melt into her gentle touch. After a while Nesta was about to stop Elain but sighed seeing that she was to late. But a gasp soon left Nesta now being able to see you. Nesta was going to tell Elain to get away from you. But couldn't bring herself to do such a thing. Seeing the way that you were melting into her touch, and the way you acted. It caused Nesta to become hesitant. And remembering the days she would spend with you reading and gossiping about the doings of others. Instead a sigh left her as she went to sit on the other side of you pulling Elain and you into her arms gently.

"Oh my goodness sweetheart! What have they done to you?" Elain asked as her eyes adjusted to the dim lighting. She now saw what you looked like. She now saw the pair of black ears that were now laying flat against your head. She then soon felt something move against the back of her arm and saw the many grey tails that you had. A sad sigh escaped her after seeing them. She didn't know how to feel. But she could tell that you had been through horrid things. So she promised to herself that she wouldn't leave you.