"know what?" Al says.

"Turn it on and start~" Vx says

"Okay?" he says turning it on

Al starts with saying his hello and he talks a bit about the weather before he stopped abruptly. As he talked Vx uses his hand to make Al face towards him. Al stops as Vx enters his mouth out of nowhere. They both make contact as Al tries to inform their audience.

"Uh- sorry but we are having some difficulties come again!" He says quickly before ending his broadcast.

He pushes Vx back close to hitting the wall before he stands up.

"What was that for!" He says looking at Vx dead in the eyes.

"Sorry I just can't get over what happened last night and I needed that kiss badly." He says looking down.

"Sorry... It's okay just don't let it happen again!" He says before he presses the recored button again.

He then summarizes most of the things like talking about events and stuff and promises to elaborate on their next broadcast. He finally turns it off and looks at Vx as he is still there as if he is in shame and yet... He feels far away yet so close...

H goes up to him as he stares down as he pins him against the wall abruptly as he couldn't even react.

"Al what are you doing?!" He says looking at him surprised.

"You know I can't let you stop there Vx!" He says looking at him with a smirk.

"Yea yea whatever..." He says looking away.

Al makes him look at him before he  pushes his mouth into Vx as he pushes himself against him too. There have their moment of kissing as Al was nice as they hold onto each other and as Al can feel the electric shocks and Vx can feel a mouth with no poison in side of it. They will continue this for as long a they want since they got not a-lot to do for that day so it is all relaxing and chill...

___________________________________________

"Ugh!" Val says.

"That stupid fucking!"

"TV!" He says grabbing a bottle on his office table.

"FUCK!"

*Shatter*

"Ugh..." He says looking down at the bottle he shattered.

"heh..."

"hehe"

"hahhahah..."

'HAHAHAHAH" Val yells as he is going insane.

"Oh Vx!"

"How cute of a couple you are!"

"Well sadly."

"I don't think it's going to last long isn't it!"

"Hahahaha!"

He slam a paper onto the table with writing of written plans for Vx and Al.

"WELL!"

"Let's see how long your little relationship will last."

"What do I think!"

"1!"

"5!"

"HAHAH!"

"I can't wait!"

"But I can!"

"HAHAHAHAAa!"

"OMFG SHUT UP!" Vel says opening the door.

"What." Val says looking up.

"Wait why are you holding my chair?"

"Wait..."

"DON'T THROW IT!"

"AHHHH!"

___________________________________________

A/N sorry this is kinda short I am going through some things I can't really talk about but there are hints in the story if you are a little scavenger!

Anyways please support me by following and you will also get notified when I drop another banger for all of you!

Also tell me if you want some ideas you want to happen to these love birds as I can write them for you!

Anyways It's late so...

Cya Buttercups!

XL9~

■April 8 (Night), 2024■

Polished: April 8, 2024