Chapter 45

As days passed, everything was slowly settling, Emma is still going to school trying to catch up and visiting Maddison daily, Ella has opened her garage, Ava is still Ava and Amelia just now confessed to her mother about her relationship with Keylen over breakfast. BAD IDEA! Amelia thought.

Amelia's confession about her relationship with Keylen  stirred up a storm of emotions, particularly from Lauren, who initially reacted with strong disapproval.

"In hell, I'm accepting that punk to be my daughter-in-law," Lauren declared, her tone leaving no room for negotiation, " But Keylen is family, " Ava whispered underneath her breath.

Amelia, feeling the weight of her mother's disapproval, couldn't contain her frustration. "God, no one said a thing about marriage!" she exclaimed, seeking comfort from her girlfriend amidst the tension.

The clash continued as Amelia asserted her independence. "Ma, I'm 20! You can't just tell me whom to date and whom not to," she argued, her emotions running high.

Lauren's response was cold and cutting. "Well, if you don't care that much about my opinion, then why are you here telling me about it?" she questioned, her gaze unwavering.

Realizing the impact of her words, Amelia softened her tone, desperately trying to bridge the gap. "Ma, please. I really love her, and I care that you accept us and HER as my girlfriend, not just a stranger who's been literally coming to our house for the past 22 years," she pleaded, reaching out to hold her mother's hand.

Camila knows her wife was just messing with her daughter, in fact she's happy that her reckless daughter chose someone who she trusts. 

" I will but in one condition" Lauren said pointing a finger at her, " YES! anything Keylen is ready for all" Amelia said pulling her to stand up.

" Honey it's too early to get on their nerves, we're having breakfast now" Camila said placing her hand over her wife's arm,

 "Yes baby. Singh later on come to my office and we will discuss" She said drinking her coffee, Keylen gulped nodding her head already feeling nervous. 

" So when is the wedding?" Ella teased both girls, making her Ma groan, " When i'm buried 9ft under" 

" Okay honey enough, everyone please focus on eating and No one dares to say a word" Camila said standing pecking her wife's lip, " I will get going, shopping date" 

" With Aunt Mani?" Ava asked, Camila nodded " Yes but Sofia will be there too" 

" Oh finally gave in to her idea in joining her shopping" Lauren said looking at her wife, already dressed up ready to go, " Hmmm I didn't want to be anymore rude, one day wouldn't hurt" Camila walking to the living room gathering her stuff

"...Ava you could join us if you want baby" shouted from the other room, a running Ava came to view as she went upstairs getting ready. 

Lauren placed both hands on her wife waist making her face her, " I thought you dislike her, Weren't you jealous of her the other day?" remembering first day she knew about their contract, she was way too much refusing the idea they got into one heated argument.

Camila rolled her eyes, only if you knew Hell that woman doesn't even waste a glance on her, " A little courtesy wouldn't hurt baby" muttered on her lips kissing her

Lauren, showing her commitment and love, affirmed her dedication to Camila. "I wouldn't dare make the love of my life uncomfortable. Hell, I did cancel the deal with a snap from you, Cabello," she stated earnestly, looking deeply into Camila's eyes.