Until.

"Oh look it's the crack whore!" Yelled Lute.

Angeldust held one of his guns pointed at her but it was out. He switched to a different one.  All of them were out.

"DAMNIT!" Yelled the spider. Lute was flying pretty fast towards him so he backflipped away and began sprinting as fast as his legs could go.

Lucifer being an arch angel, he just pointed his finger at the exorcists basically smiting them with his :✨PURE ANGELIC POWER✨

Charlie stabbed five or six exorcists with her pitchfork alone. "KEEP FUCKIN TRYING TO KILL MY PEOPLE!" She yelled ripping the pitchfork from lucky exorcist number seven getting a bit of gold blood on her clothes and face.

"You tell em Charlie!" Yelled Lucifer still just pointing at them and watching them wither up.

Vaggy flew up and took on seven or 8 aerial attacks by herself. "How bad is your aim?! I got a giant fuckin X on my chest and YOU STILL CAN'T HIT ME!"

Cherri threw some Angelic throwing knives at several exorcists not missing a single shot. She was saving her bombs for in case they need to make a get away.  Husk was in the air throwing cards left and right.

"Ya like playing with our lives huh?! Play this motherfucker!" Husk yelled as he threw one angelic steel playing card.

The card ripped through three exorcists's necks and returned to him. He threw the same card again it ripped through another three exorcists.

"THROW ME! THROW ME!" yelled Niffty.

Cherribomb lifted her and chucked her at the exorcists like a foot ball. She stabbed right through ones face and continued stabbing it, before doing a spin and cutting through the abdomens of four more.

All while Leith was transforming into his true form

He stood about 15 feet tall and instead having just a couple wolf like attributes like ears and some fur on his face and neck and really sharp nails. Now, he became a giant emaciated wolf with glowing green eyes.

 Now, he became a giant emaciated wolf with glowing green eyes

"Let's see if ya live up ta Al's hype." Leith said. He jumped about thirty feet in the air ripping through an angel and landing before the other three demons.

"Leith?!" They all yelled.

"What? Whatcha think a Rougarou looked like?!" He asked chewing on the flesh of an exorcist. "I definitely understand why Al likes angel, but these bitches bitter!" He kept ripping through exorcists. Leith's voice was knarly, sounded as if he were talking with a voice filter like Alastor did but it was just what this from did to his voice.

"DAMNIT!"

Everyone was alerted by the sound.

"Angel!" Husk yelled.

"Let's go!" Leith yelled running on all fours in the direction of the scream.

Angeldust was cornered by Lute and another angel.

Charlie and Vaggy and everyone eventually met up with them

"IS EVERYONE ALRIGHT?!" Charlie asked.

"Not the time Char!" Angeldust yelled.

"Get the fuck away from him Lute!" Yelled Vaggy getting her attention.

The two flew into the sky and started dodging each others attacks.

There were more exorcists on the way.

Cherri jumped up onto a half closed dumpster and used it as a spring board front flipping and stabbing the closest exorcist. Husk threw several cards this time all of them hitting the ones coming at them he flew down and grabbed Angel helping him to his feet.

"You good kid?" Husk wondered.

Angeldust nodded.

"Ya got here just in time. I ran outta bullets." Angeldust assured

Husk chuckled.

"Handle yourself pretty good ah?"

Just then the projectile playing cards returned to Husk, he caught one between each of his fingers and handed them to Angel.

"Do me a favor, and don't die." Husk pleaded.

Angeldust giggled.
"As long as you don't die either."

The all kinda stood around watching Vaggy and Lute fight.

"Don't wait for me I got this, go help everyone else!" Vaggy instructed still fighting with Lute.

Everyone followed her instructions and split up.