03

𝐙𝐀'𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀 "MIRA" 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Tezzy move." I sighed taking his hand out of my shorts for the fourth time.

"Why you actually like that?" He frowned, kissing the side of my neck.

"I was supposed to be at my Charity's house two hours ago, I told you not to let me sleep long." I mumbled flat ironing the last piece of my hair.

"I'm sorry baby." He pouted, putting his hand down my shirt.

"Why you keep touching me?" I asked looking at him through the mirror, removing his hand from my shirt.

"Why you acting like you don't want me touching you?" He asked, following behind me once I unplugged the flat iron turning the bathroom light off, going back towards my room.

"Cause, I don't know what bitch you was with last night, you ain't finna' be touching on me for at least seventy-two hours."

"I only got head though, I promise I didn't do anything else."

"I promise, I only give no fucks." I shrugged grabbing my purse putting my wallet inside, I then grabbed my phone and keys then made my way out my room and eventually out the door, with Tezzy following behind me.

"Where you about to go?" I asked once we made it to the parking garage.

"Ion' know. I'll probably go see my momma or something, I think she cooking." He said opening my door for me.

"Okay, be safe." I mumbled, "I'll text you later." I said allowing him to close my door.

I yawned as I put my seatbelt on, texting the group chat letting them know I was on my way before pulling out of my parking space and onto the busy streets.

"I need some ice." I mumbled pulling into QuikTrip, parking next to the same tinted out hellcat I'd been seeing for the past few days. I grabbed my phone, locking the doors behind me, making my way towards the store.

I mugged the older niggas in front of the store as they eyed me, some licking their lips in the process.

"Fucking disgusting." I mumbled speeding up my pace not liking any of the looks I was getting, I hurriedly walked into the store, bumping into someone in the process.

"Damn bi— Oh, hey Za'Mira." Adrian's brother smirked eyeing me.

Fine ass

"Hey Semaj." I returned the smirk, causing his smile to drop.

"That's federal as fuck, how you know my government." He mugged following behind me as I walked to the drink dispensers.

"Your baby mama said it while I was doing her hair and my bestie told me when she introduced us." I shrugged as I began filling my cup up with ice.