07

𝐙𝐀'𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀 "MIRA" 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

"Okay Mira! You did your big one with these

"Okay Mira! You did your big one with these." Ariana cheesed; running her fingers through her hair.

"Be still; let me get this picture." I mumbled; pulling out my work phone.

styledbymira

Liked by pr3ttyfacelani and 356 others

styledbymira: lemonade fulani braids 💕 book your appointment now; have three open availabilities.

view 35 comments

pr3ttyfacelani: I want this exact style!

arixari: Love them! Thank you, Mira ❤️

Once she left; I fixed my suit back up, before exiting the the building altogether. Once I got into the car I plugged my phone up before calling Semaj.

"Hey mama." He answered on the second ring.

"Hey handsome; what are you doing?" I asked looking down, seeing he was in a car.

"Taking this nigga Cinco to the store the store; you still pulling up?"

"Yeah, me and the girls are gonna go grab a drink first then we'll be there."

"Okay bet, I'll see you later than. I love you."

"I love you too." I replied before ending the call.

The rest of the day had went by pretty fast and being that I was off tomorrow, I knew I could get as drunk as I wanted too. So after the girls and I went for bottomless mimosas, we stopped at the liquor store as well; grabbing us a bottle of Deleon before we pulled up to the block party.

"Okayy, it's some fine niggas out here." Nu'lani geeked; as we passed by a group of men who were in the middle of a dice game.