02

𝐙𝐀'𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀 "MIRA" 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

"Bitch, you're being boring as fuck

"Bitch, you're being boring as fuck." Charity frowned, standing over me as I laid down. We had just got back from her mother's house not too long ago, and were now relaxing at mine and Nu'lani's apartment.

"And you're annoying." I mumbled as I continued watching South Central Baddies.

"Why don't you wanna go?" she asked picking a half smoked spliff out the pink ashtray that sat on my nightstand.

She was currently pestering me about going to Adrian's kickback with her.

"Because, I've been doing hair all day and i'm tired. And besides I'm still recovering from that fight last night; I don't have time for the drama.

"Please just come, I'll buy you a bottle of Don Julio  if you do." Nunu spoke up, and that right there caused my ears to perk right up.

Knowing I'll never turn down free alcohol. I sighed and turned my tv off; to cope with some of the stress and other issues I suffer from I sometimes turn to alcohol and weed; though I wasn't no raging alcoholic nor fiend out it just helped with the anxiety.

"Sad, at the mention of Alcohol you get up quick." She laughed, shaking her head.

"Fuck up before I change my mind." I mumbled while grabbing my stuff so I could take a shower.

Once I stripped out of my lounge clothes I studied my body in the mirror loving everything I seen. I was what society would call "slim". My C cup breast were my favorite part of my body, they were so pretty to me and my pierced nipples made them look even better. My ass wasn't the fattest but I still loved it— Nu'Lani likes to say I have a small bubble butt. It still jiggles and move whenever I want it to thou, and you know the saying "Little booties matter" It took me a while to embrace the body I had, I'd been insecure about it for the longest but with therapy I've grown to love it.

I ran my fingers over the scars on wrist, frowning at the fresh ones from two days ago.

Once I connected my phone to our shower speaker, I shuffled my "Shower" playlist, and stepped into the steaming shower, singing along to one of my favorite songs at the moment "One Day" by Kevin Gates.

5 songs later, I stepped out and paused the Shordie Shordie song that was playing.

I made sure to rub my coconut oil and shea butter on my body while my skin was still wet. I wrapped my towel around me, and quickly did my face routine. Grabbing my phone I made my way back into my room.

I took another twenty-five minutes to get ready and once I was finally done I made my way to the living room where Nu'Lani and Charity sat watching an episode of Raising Kanan.

"I know y'all ain't watching the new episode." I frowned, looking at the screen.

Every Saturday night, the girls and I gathered in the living room and watched our favorite series and caught up on each other's life events of the week.