"Your gold star nanny, was putting up cameras in our house while we were gone" I spoke in a serious tone.

"No, she wasn't Janet, come on and stop playing" he scoffed.

"Stevanna said she ran into her installing cameras that she said you told her to instal" I stood crossing my arms and leaning on one hip.

He was speechless as he stared at me thinking. "Say it, I was right. I was right about her. We can't trust her. What the hell does she need cameras for in our house Christopher!?" I raised my voice at him as I felt rage.

"Hey" he yelled putting his hands on my shoulders. "Calm down, okay. Your right, we'll fire her, ok"

I slapped his hands off of me. "No, it's not okay. You should've listened to me in the first place. Now she's been recording our family, for what?"

"I don't know" he sighed.

"And your firing her" I said putting my finger in his face.

"Stop it J" he backed up. "I'll have her come over tomorrow and I'll talk to her. I'll handle it" he spoke in a calming tone.

"How can you be so calm! She was home alone with our children" I shouted on the top of my lungs.

"Shhh" he walked up to me. "Don't let the kids hear you. Let's keep it cool for the kids and I'll fire her tomorrow. We'll tell the kids she got another job, the both of them love Betty. I don't want them to know about this. Do you understand?"

I looked away from him nodding my head while licking my teeth. "I'm on your side" he said before pulling me into his embrace. I wrapped my arms under his and around his back while inhaling his smokey masculine, woody fragrance.

I just wanted to follow every room he went, just follow that scent anywhere. He smelt so delicious I almost forgot why I was so mad. I lifted my head from his sexy intoxicating shirt and looked up at him. "I want her fired by tomorrow morning" 

"Alright Princess" he spoke to me as if I was a baby and puckered his lips to kiss me.

"Are you trying to distract me" I giggled.

"Is it working" he smiled.

"No" I spoke with a serious face.

"I know what will distract you" he spoke with a devious smirk on his face. Out of nowhere without warning his firm fingers began to attack my stomach, he tickled me and I bursted into laughter.

"Stop" I cried through my laughter. What did I except, over the thirty years I've known him, he knew all of my weaknesses.

Stevanna

Bryan and I were spending a lot more time together. He was spending most of his time at my apartment, he had a toothbrush and extra cloths to change in my closet. Out of nowhere he was halfway moving in but I didn't mind. Bryan had my heart, he always had my heart.

It was a rainy day and I didn't feel like doing anything but laying up with him. We laid on my couch cuddled up facing my big window view of the city. I laid the back of my head in his lap and open legs eating my bowl of green cold grapes.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head feeling his finger tips rubbing the top of my head. His hands felt so satisfying in my hair. "I could lay up all day with you" he said.

"All day, everyday"

"Unfortunately for me I can't do it everyday because I got a gig" he said.

"What? Another dancing gig?"

"Guess for who"

"Ummm, Beyonce?"

"Not quite but he's just a big as she is. I'll give you a hint, he's the king of R&B"

"Usher" I said turning halfway to face him.

He nodded his hand and I wrapped my arm around his neck to hug him. "Baby I'm happy for you" I shrieked.

"Don't tell anybody, it's for the Super Bowl. You're the only person that knows, you have to keep this a secret" he said.

I smiled feeling special. "Okay, I won't tell" I said before pecking his soft lips with mine.

"Not even Janet" he said.

I scoffed and turned back around with my back facing him. I angrily went back to smacking on my grapes. "What did I say wrong" he asked.

"You act like you hate her"

"I don't hate her, she treats me like family" he sighed. "But the way she treated you ain't right Stevanna and you know it. Your too good for her"

"You don't know what my family's been through, alright" I said feeling my waterworks build up.

"No" I could feel him scooting closer to me. "But I know what you been through. Stevanna, I can't imagine what you feel like but I know you deserve better" he said placing his gentle touch on my shoulders. "You never told me how you feel"

I sniffled hard pulling back my tears. "I feel some resentment but at the same time, I want to love her so bad and I want her to love me too. I thought I'd envy Story, she had the mom I always wanted but when I first met my sister, I could only love her" I let my tears fall.

"I just want Janet and I to finally get along. I'm so tired of being angry, I want her to make up for all the mother and daughter time she owes me" I cried watching the rain fall down the windows as my tears did the same down my face.

"I'm sorry I even brought it up"

I turned my body halfway to face him. "Then stop bringing it up, Janet is all you seem to talk about. Your obsessed" I spoke stern before removing myself from the couch.

"Wait Stevanna I'm sorry" he ran after me.
————————————————————————————
Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it
as much as I did writing it. Vote and comment for more🫶🏽✨