part18(2)💜💜

Previous part:

SUGA feel V squeezed his hand lightly and his attention went to V .
He notice V's finger is moving and V  try to open his eyes .

Suga said little loudly  Jin hyung V get his consciousness and everyone went towards him.

Lets start new part:

Author's pov:

When suga yell everyone hurriedly went towards  V .

V  open his eyes little but again close his eyes  making  everyone  panick  .

And Suga press the emergency  botton to call doctor.

And  Jin sit beside V and softly patted V's head and  said .

Jin: Vbear are u hear me. Bun pleas open your eyes.

Yeonjun: Hy_ung pless don't  sleep again . O_ p_en your eyes. ( Cracked  voice).

With V ( when he start  to get his consciousness  )

he feel someone  held his  hand softly.
and he squeezed   the hand little  and try to open his eyes but immediately  close his eyes because of sudden light. 

And he  hear someone  crying  but  don't  abel  to recognise the  voice .

But he again feel someone is  patted  his head and softly ask him to Open his eyes and finally  he recognized  voice the Voice is his Jin hyung and he again try to Open his and finally he open his eyes  but his vision  is blurry  but after sometim...

But he again feel someone is  patted  his head and softly ask him to Open his eyes and finally  he recognized  voice the Voice is his Jin hyung and he again try to Open his and finally he open his eyes  but his vision  is blurry  but after sometime  he clearly see  everyone  but he got confused  .

Why everyone  is crying?

Where is he ?

And why his whole body is numb and  his chest is paining  ?

And he see Jin .
V:  Hy__u_ng_ie  .

Jin: yes bun hyungie  is here "softly said' how are u feel know  ?

Yeonjun: sit on other side  of bed and held V's hand and start crying  silently.

V 's attention went to  Yeonjun .

V: yn__nie .

Yeonjun   see him with his teary eyes and Jin help V to sit properly and  Yeonjun  softly  hug V and start to complaining  while crying.

Yeonjun:   Why 'hipp' u  w_ere slee_pi_ng  th_is much "sobbed "
U sc_are_d me ple_s don't  do this a_gain .

V patted his head and  comfort  him and  Dr Minho  and Mr kim enter. And Dr Minho start  to cheak V .
But YEONJUN  not ready to  leave his  V hyungie  .

Dr Minho:  Yeonjun   pless let me check V.

Everyone  try to separate  Yeonjun  with V but they  don't abel to do that.