jimin's emotions 💜💜

Jimin's  pov

After say goodby to Taetae and  V me and kook went towards  our home but i notice Kook who is try to hide his tears while looking  outside of car window    and i understand why  he is like this  because  i also have tears in my eyes  but i  control  myself   and  i continue  my drive and  aftersometime  we reach JEON MENSION and Kook silently went out of car and i also come outside and hug him and he also  him back and After sometime  we broke our hug and he silent   went in and i also sit in my car and start to drive  but  i don't  control  my emotions and tears flowing  my eyes and i remember that time when   Tae's  clothes cover with blood  its make scared  because  today i almost lost my Taetae  my Soulmate  its make me restless i want my hyungie i  and speed the car and with in second i reach  my home and i hurriedly went  towards door and door open by.....

Author's pov

Door open by   Mrs park who is looking  very worried about  him  and Jimin look his mom and she notice something  which make her eyes widened and teary because jimin's clothes  have  blood stains and he is looking very tired and his eyes is very red  and  who is just looking like a lifeless body because  she shake him softly  and  call him but Jimin don't respond her and she got  scared and she call Suga who is also come while running and  he also just froze his place but he  slowly  approach jimin.

(NOTE Suga and jhope know about Tae's accident because Jhope call jimin when he was hospital and jimin tell  them and he also tell then Tae got   discharge and Mrs park don't know anything because She was out of city and she came back  at evening. )

 )

Suga: chim chim what happened  bun  pless tell us .

No response '

Jhope:  Minne bun pless don't cry he will be alright.

Mrs Park : who will be alright? 'Confused '. And chimmy baby why your clothes is cover with blood and are you getting  hurt . 'Worried '

Author's pov

But  jhope sign Suga to take jimin in his room and Suga took jimin in room (jimin's room) and Jhope made Mrs Park sit on couch and  he took deep breath and said Taetae got into accident and Mrs park gasp loudly start to questing  him.....

How he got into accidents?'Mrs park'

Why you both brothers  don't tell me  anything?' Mrs park'

Jhope : Eomma relax he is save now and he got discharge and he  is now Kim Mansion and I call V and he said Taetae is alright .

But Mrs park start to cry silently and  Jhope hug her softly and made her relax .

Jhope: Eomma pless  make some soup for our  cute  Mochi who is cry like a baby.

Mrs park : ok  but pless make him stop cry otherwise  he get sick.

Jhope: don't  worry Eomma he will be alright.

Suga: Chim pless stop cry otherwise  u get sick  and  it  will be hurt Tae because he don't  want his Soulmate  us getting sickbecause  of him .

Jimin: But hyung he was hurt and i'm only see him helplessly  fight  with his death its break my and this hurting here'sign towards his  heart'.

Its ok bub JHOPE  said with entering i room and sit beside him and his face and pick his eyes.

Jhope : pless bun don't  itd break our heart .

and  jimin stop cry .

And go get fresh up and change with comfy clothes and  sleep because   you will go to Kim Mension tomarrow and
Jimin went bothroom . 

SUGA and jhope comfort him and jimin also  get freshup and Mrs park made him eat and  jimin fell sleep and they kiss his forehead and  went there room to sleep.

Sleeping Angel.

BYY GUYSS ARMY

THIS PICS IS NOT MINE AND PLESS IGNORE MY MISTAKES AND WAIT FOR NEXT PART BEACUSE IT WILL BE TEA 'S tantrums part 2 ok byyy
💜💜💜