The moment Bai Yaoyao finished speaking, Lulu quickly raised her hand, and a bolt of lightning as thick as a baby's arm landed directly on the man's head. The man's whole body was numb, and he was stuck on the window crookedly, and half of his body was drooping. Outside.

Bai Yaoyao gave Lulu a thumbs up and held Lulu's hand. Lulu whispered that it was okay.

Monkey and Dajuan looked at the small stream of water and small flames in their hands, and then recalled the lightning that Lulu released just now, and they almost burst out with envy.

...

"Boss, are you okay?"

"Boss? Boss can't seem to stand up."

"How about..."

The younger brothers who were following the man just now held the man's legs very considerately and pulled theirs directly The boss threw it downstairs.

But in just a few minutes, the man's life was ended in the same way. Looking at the dead-eyed look, Bai Yaoyao just wanted to say one thing, he deserves it!

The younger brothers seemed a little smarter than the boss they were left behind, but not much.

Without saying anything else to Bai Yaoyao and the others, he quickly closed the window and lowered the rolling shutter door on the first floor of the supermarket.

Bai Yaoyao didn't waste any time. He liked black and white and so on. He threw an sJ11 mini bomb directly from the space.

After the door was blown open, everyone rushed in. Shitou and Fat Brother rushed in front, behind Xiaomi and Monkey. He kicked down the door and rushed in to take a look, but everyone was used to seeing killings, so they just smashed their tongues and were not greatly touched.

There were four women tied up in the corner. Their whole bodies were covered with scars. Everyone was in a state of being half-clothed. You could imagine what they had just experienced. They were all whimpering, hugging each other, and crying.

No one paid much attention to it. Keke used his foot to throw away a few clothes on the ground.

Everyone else rushed towards the younger brothers who fell to death. The younger brothers were stunned the moment the door was blown open. Who are these people? They know how to lay thunder and bombs. The shotgun in the boss's hand is still early. I went shopping in rural areas a few years ago.

Watching someone rush in, he didn't even have time to pull the trigger before he was taken down and started a new round of begging for mercy.

"We are not bad people, we were forced. We are all killed by the boss."

"You fart, you are all devils!" The woman in the corner cried.

Bai Yaoyao narrowed his eyes and said, "It's so noisy."

The monkeys and others understood instantly and slit their throats neatly.

A safe was found in the room. Fat Brother used his gold power to create a key, opened it, collected the gold bars inside, and planned to leave.

"Wait a minute, thank you for saving us. Can you please take me home? This supermarket is owned by my family. I finished my work too late yesterday and didn't go back. This group of people suddenly rushed in this morning...

If If you can send me home, my father will definitely thank you very much. I can also give you some of the things in this supermarket. I just gave you those gold bars."

"Please, kindhearted people, send us back. Come home, there are zombies outside, it’s too scary..."

Bai Yaoyao turned around and glanced at the women in the corner. The first one spoke, her expression was relatively normal, but her words were not pleasant, and the second one spoke , the collar of his clothes could no longer be lowered, and he looked at the stone with tearful eyes.