said threateningly: "Gouzi, you have to be careful not to get caught by zombies, otherwise you will become a zombie dog and can no longer eat big bones!"

Gouzi smiled evilly and waved his paw. Point forward and keep walking forward with your head held high!

Brother Dog clears the way! Follow me soon!

Soon I met the first zombie. Judging from his clothes, he must be a security guard in the villa area.

His face was gray and ferocious, and his body was twisted. He was lying on the ground with his bloody mouth open and biting the corpse on the ground. An indescribable smell of fishy smell hit his face.

After smelling the scent of humans, the zombies immediately turned around, roared vigorously at Bai Yaoyao and others, and gradually approached everyone.

It's a pity...

none of them were afraid, more of them looked disgusted, but they still got closer and observed it carefully.

"Is this a zombie? He doesn't look very smart." Monkey complained.

"Damn it, it stinks, it stinks so bad!"

"What did Sister Yao say? Who's going to fight?"

"Hey! Comrade Zombie, you are surrounded by us!"

Bai Yaoyao was not surprised by everyone's reaction. The killer has seen too many bloody scenes for so many years. Even if the organization is relatively principled in targeting China, it has never been taboo about killing people abroad.

So he said: "Don't be in a hurry to kill him. Except for Peggy and Chen Xuan, everyone else should kite him together to get familiar with his powers and practice them in actual combat. There will be too many zombies in the city center soon, so there will be no chance..."

Bai Yaoyao Before he finished speaking, Gouzi suddenly rushed out and cut off the zombie's head with his sharp claws. He looked at everyone with disdain and said, "You can just say something nonsense and then it's over!"

Everyone: ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ

"Master Gou! This is for everyone to practice. We didn't say we would charge together. Don't get involved, or you won't have anything to eat!" Bai Yaoyao threatened.

When the dog heard that there was no food to eat, he immediately squatted on the spot and acted cute, turning into a cute little look. If you could ignore the zombie carrion on his paws...

Xiaomi took a knife and opened the zombie's head, mixed it up, and picked it out. The crystal is smaller than the size of a baby's fist. It is transparent in color and looks pretty good. I can't associate it with zombies.

Xiaomi threw the crystal core to Bai Yaoyao casually: "Sister Yaoyao, this thing is the crystal core, right?"

"Yes, a zero-level attributeless crystal core." Bai Yaoyao said.

"I read in the novel that the crystal nuclei are poisonous and cannot be absorbed directly. You have to take a dip in the spiritual spring in the protagonist's personal space before you can use it!" Page suddenly said.

Bai Yaoyao rolled her eyes: "Where did the protagonist come from, where did the spiritual spring come from, it's not poisonous! Just hold it and absorb it, let's go, let's do it!"

"Got it!"

...

Everyone centered on the villa, bit by bit During the raid, a total of 36 zombies were cleared and 14 crystal cores were obtained. Some zombies did not have crystal cores, but their strength was relatively weak.