It was quiet for a long time, and no one spoke.

"Woof woof woof woof!"

In the end it was Gouzi who broke the situation first.

Everyone saw Sister Yao throw a big bone out of thin air and said: "Go out to eat, don't make any noise."

The dog immediately ran out vigilantly with the bone in his mouth, for fear that someone would come to snatch it. The unscrupulous owner was finally cute for once. Just know that the master still loves me!

"Everyone saw that what I just used was the space power." Bai Yaoyao explained.

"No, Sister Yao, how do you know so clearly?" Xiaomi looked stunned.

"I died and was reborn three months before the end of the world." Bai Yaoyao confessed.

They are all brothers. They have grown up together for 20 years and

fought together for 10 years back to back. There is nothing wrong with them.

"Sister Yao, I want to ask, um... um..." Paige hesitated for a long time without saying anything. Bai Yaoyao knocked on the table and glanced at her: "Speak directly."

"Um... how does it feel to die? Yes. Are you thinking about your life? Have you ever thought of me?"

No one expected that Page would just say this after spending a long time.

"Axi, please stop talking, Paige."

"What do you call a problem??"

Bai Yaoyao smiled and replied seriously: "I died too fast, I didn't have time to think about it."

"Lao Yao , you said that 60% of people will become zombies, then about half of us sitting here will become zombies?" Lulu asked.

Everyone became quiet after hearing this...

Bai Yaoyao glanced at Lulu, a little sad. Lulu was the first to become a zombie in her previous life. She hid her emotions and said, "This is official statistics. Generally speaking, , People who are in good health have a low chance of turning into zombies. People who are injured, sick, and have low body resistance are most likely to turn into zombies."

Seeing Bai Yaoyao avoid the important things and answer lightly, everyone expressed their understanding, knowing that it would not happen so early. is a good thing.

So I was very sensible and didn't ask further.

"There is still more than a month to go. The reason why I gathered everyone in advance is because I found that there are differences between this life and the previous life. The people who were supposed to appear at a certain time did not appear.

I don't know what went wrong. The problem is that I am afraid of accidents and that the end of the world will come early, so I gathered everyone together so early."

"Understood, in the next time, we must exercise well and restore the body to its best condition. Don't stay up late, and Stop living a life of day and night, and those who are injured should take good care of themselves as soon as possible." Fatty made a brief summary.

Xiaodai looked at this and that, curled his lips and said, "Sister Yao, Brother Fat, are you not going to be able to eat in KFC anymore?"

Xiaodai is the youngest in the organization. He is only 16 years old this year and made his debut at the age of 7. , but he is the one with the highest mission success rate except Bai Yaoyao. In the words of the master, he is born to be a killer.

It’s just that… I love eating junk food.

Bai Yaoyao immediately bought a children's set meal with toys and said, "Eat it, there's not enough left, it's enough to make you want to vomit."