...

A series of text message reminders came over me.

The brothers transferred all the money to themselves.

Bai Yaoyao: ()

Forget it, I won’t sleep anymore and continue my shopping spree. Stock up on food, drink, clothing, and necessities! Looking forward to spending all my money again!

At five o'clock in the morning, Bai Yaoyao yawned and fell asleep, but the money had not been spent yet. It was because he was not capable enough and could no longer spend money.

...

Bai Yaoyao slept until noon before getting up.

I looked at the date, November 1st. Well, it was my birthday. To be precise, it was the day when I and Fat Brother were picked up by the master.

Bai Yaoyao tidied up, put on a neat sportswear, and tied her hair into a high ponytail. I drove to Yujian Mountain. Today I came to meet a very important person, the person who saved my life.

After Bai Yaoyao arrived, he started climbing the mountain directly. Because it was still very early, he was surrounded by almost all old people who got up early for morning exercises. He avoided the crowds and took the undeveloped wild route.

Bai Yaoyao likes to climb mountains. She likes the feeling of standing on the top of the mountain and looking down. She also likes the smell of mountains, grass and trees all around.

I also went hiking today in my previous life, but it was not early in the morning, so there were still a lot of people. I didn’t like crowds of people, and in order to be more clean, I didn’t take the normal route.

When I climbed halfway up the mountain, I found a person stuck on the hillside. If it hadn't been blocked by a tree, he would have rolled down the mountain and wouldn't have survived.

Bai Yaoyao was quite curious. He went over and saw that he was still alive. He looked up at such a steep mountain and sighed that this person was really lucky.

Originally, according to Bai Yaoyao's temperament, he just took one look and left, but because he had killed people and killed numbness some time ago, his eyes bleed every day, so he wanted to do a good deed on his birthday, and this man...

Um. It looked pretty good...

I helped drag the person to the ground, stopped the bleeding, dealt with it briefly, and finally called 120.

Then the matter was forgotten.

After the apocalypse began, I was once separated from my teammates by zombies. I accidentally fell into an ant nest while escaping. I thought I was about to burp, but this person saved me.

But at that time, I was poisoned by ant poison and I was unconscious. When I woke up, I was surrounded by my teammates, but this person was gone again.

Later, another time, also at a critical moment, I was miraculously saved by someone. Although I didn't know who saved me, I always felt that it was related to this person.

So in this life, Bai Yaoyao took time to come to Yujian Mountain early in the morning.

Let's see if we can meet this person earlier. This time I want to be a good person and take him to the hospital directly!

As a result, after climbing all over the mountain, not a single person was seen, but there were quite a few snakes, insects, rats and ants. Bai Yaoyao thought that she had remembered the wrong location. After all, ten years had passed and her memory was not very clear.