Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 3

Start from the beginning

With a final groan of pain, Sandayu falls still, and his sword clatters on the ground.

Koyuki murmurs, "You are such a fool, Sandayu. I can't cry—you have my eyedrops." She then gets to her feet. "Are you all satisfied?! Let's go back. If you stay here, your lives will be in jeopardy. Let's go home, already."

As Koyuki begins to walk away, Naruto demands, "Go home to where?" This causes the Princess to stop short and look back at the blonde. "I thought this was your home, wasn't it?! What the heck do you need to go back to? Your place is here! Now face Doto and put your house in order!" Naruto throws out his arm for emphasis.

Koyuki says bitterly, "You know absolutely nothing." She turns her head away. "Spring doesn't come to this country. Our tears have frozen over, and our hearts harden with the cold."

I ask, "But! Aren't you the one with the power to change that?! I mean, at least... at least that's what Sandayu believed in, anyway... wasn't it?"

Without turning, Koyuki snaps as she continues walking, "I've had enough of this nonsense!"

"Hey! Hold on a minute!" Naruto exclaims as he runs up to her.

He grabs Koyuki's wrist to yank her back to him but Koyuki snaps, yanking her arm free, "Leave me alone, already!"

Naruto glares at her. He was about to say something, but then a huge flying machine rises up behind them. Mizore appears in the doorway of the ship and sends out his metal hand to grab the Princess. I gasp as she's yanked back to the Snow ninja.

 I gasp as she's yanked back to the Snow ninja

Fubuki flies past and throws kunai knives.

Kakashi calls as they hit the ground, showing blue beads at the ends, "Careful!!"

We all jump away to dodge the spikes of ice that pop out of the ground. Makino is hugging a crew member while they cower with the assistant. Homura and I land not too far from Kyo.

Sasuke calls, "Sakura, Sakuya! Where's Naruto?!"

"Huh?!" She and I exclaim as we look around, only to see the Uzumaki using a kunai and rope to climb up the ship in the sky.