Chapter 13 ( who are you?)

( Kiara's POV)

Before i knew it, I was already in my office waiting for new actor to join us in resort promoting plans, and my anxiety had peaked to an all-time high.
God help me.

I think You need a spa break, William said. Nothing restores the body energy like deep- tissue massage does.
I don't have time for that William.

It's for me, then. William lay down on my office couch. I really don't want to be here Kiara and do you think that new special actor is able to match my vibe and popularity?

I looked up from the project budget detail chart. Aren't you suppose to just shut your fucking trap and do as I say.
Well..... it's not like I'm complaining or anything like that I'm just trying to help you too.....he added hastily when I glared at him.

But I must say Kiara You really have great patience and anger management in you. If I'm at your place I really murder him.
Ofcourse I have great control on myself look at you still breathing and keep irritating me with your stupid opinions. I moved the sticky notes to change production amount because of our new special actor.

Is it? He said with innocence face. A smile pulled on my lips. He such an idiot. And dealing with men was always so exhausting. Not to mention my realtionship with Mike.
Oh God please let me do my work with peace. I really don't want to see him.

William and I lapsed into silence again but my mind kept thinking about why Mike didn't came to check on me and ofcourse who's this new so special actor and why they don't share any information about him.

A knock interrupted my inner turmoil.
Come in.

A man with vibrant blue eyes and jet black hair entered holding an extravagant bouquet of red roses with a bakery bag in his other hand. There must've been at least dozen of them slotted into a slim crystal vase, and the sweet vanilla aroma coming from bakery bag instantly blanketed the room.

William sat up, his eyes gleaming like he's about to get some juicy news or some sort of secret.

These are for you ma'am. The broad shouldered man said, with a knowing smile. Where do you want me to put them?
My heart leapt in my throat. My desk is fine. Thank you.

Oh my god, William beelined to my desk. What are you doing here Lou? With these roses? And what that suppose to mean?
The surprise edged out the shock William know him. Who is he?

Don't talk to me, he gurgles, that's none of your business.
I can't help the snort of laughter that gusts out. Thank you for flowers, Mr..........

Oh it's Louis Parker, nice to meet you. He greets me with a smile. And that's not from me, my boss sent this to you as a sorry for being late on first meeting. But he'll be here in five minutes.
It's okay, we can wait for him not a big deal. I said with smile.

Your boss? Seriously that fucker send these flowers to her? William ask to him.
Like I said before it's none of your business William so Fuck off, with that he leave my office and I chuckled again that's a fun show to watch.

William.... who's that man? I roll my eyes and why his boss sending me flowers making you this upset.
He let out a growl and came closer to me. Stay the hell away from Harvey, Kiara! He shouts. He such a player and definitely not good for you.

I can't help the curiosity that ripples through me wants to know. Who's Harvey?

Don't even start me.....and you definitely heard of him from 3 ways, first from magazine page six always filled with his scandal stories and some reporter says he also used to work in porn videos and I don't know if it's true or not. Second him suddenly retiring from his acting career and opening a new media house for new actor. And third, from me saying beautiful things about him quite a few years ago.

I blink at him, ohh that one who took your dream product ad shoot from you in day before the shoot, right?
He glare at me and I chuckle again. Well he's quite interesting.

No, Kiara. He replies, still staring at me.
Okay, relax. But wait what's going on with Mr. Lou....... William?
He's no longer looking at me, trying to hide his smile. Well........ He's the little company that I got in bar, where you drank like crazily.

Okay..... I need details. I shouldn't care this much it's his life I know but this is fun to see him like that.
We just accidentally met each other in the bar and as you just saw him, he's totally my type. So, I make a move on him but not to mention his ego kept interrupted us and when I decided to make a big move on him , he leave....... fuck now thinking about that night making me embarrassed on myself.

I don't what part of the story make me laugh so hard that I can't control myself. When my eyes slide back up to his face, I find him glaring at me.

What so funny in that Kiara? He breathe unsteadily. That's new, someone really rejected you, asshole over and over again.

Haha very funny.....but joke aside please stay away from him I don't want you to see you hurt again. He demand.
Jesus. Calm down, William. I roll my eyes, I'm here, so I can break free from my ex-boyfriend not to get trapped in a new one and get hurt again. Relax.

Someone knock again and interrupted our conversation.
Yes.

Sean entered in the the office with a file in his hand and said the new actor and his manager is waiting for you guys in the meeting room so hurry up. And here they want me to give you this file.

William walks along with me, and we stop at meeting room door. I pushed it open, and a tall men standing with his back to us. We entered in the meeting room.
When he heard us, the man turned and our eyes lock. The breath in my lungs sweeps out, unexpectedly. My head cocks right as I blink at him, this large, very attractive man staring at me while clutching the same file in his hand that sean gave me before. And my mind kept repeating the one question and that was.....

 And my mind kept repeating the one question and that was

Who.....are you?

Writer's note:
Please let me know what you think about this chapter and please support my work guy's ❤️❤️