But Bai Yaoyao is the kind of person who loves taking risks and refuses to admit defeat. If I lose once, I can't lose a second time.

I hope that when the apocalypse ends, I can still be a salty fish killer, take orders when I have nothing to do, and take a vacation when I feel tired. Or you can take a job as a clerk, work nine to five, have five insurances and one housing fund, which is comfortable just thinking about it.

After Bai Yaoyao determined the first base, he called Page in China.

"Hey, sister Yaoyao! I miss you! I haven't seen you for a week. I want to kiss and hug you!"

Bai Yaoyao smiled. Peppa Pig is a little cutie, everyone's favorite, and looks professional. She is a psychiatrist and is very good at hypnosis. In her last life, she awakened the healing power. She is the auxiliary of the team and is commonly known as the nanny.

"Page, I have a task for you."

"Okay, Sister Yao, tell me." The sweet and coquettish voice just now returned to normal in a second.

"Sell all the houses in your name, and then go to H City near Fengming Mountain to buy a large villa that can accommodate everyone in our organization.

Then decorate the house to the highest security level, and make all the glass and doors It's bulletproof. It's best to be secluded with not many people around.

After finishing these things, leave enough for your basic living expenses. The remaining money will be transferred to my account."

"Copy that, Sister Yao, I'll start processing it now! "After hearing this, Paige hung up the phone without saying anything. She didn't ask a single question. If she could explain it, Sister Yao must have said it directly. Since she didn't say it, it proves that it's not time yet, so there is no need to ask any more questions.

This is the trust and tacit understanding cultivated over 20 years together. The last days are very difficult, but Bai Yaoyao feels very happy to have her brothers by her side.

Bai Yaoyao likes to travel around the world and has never bought a house until now. Paige likes a slightly quieter life. Except for going on missions, she goes to work obediently. With a monthly salary of 6,800, she always stocks up houses when she has nothing to do.

Calculating the current house price, it would be close to 100 million at least. If we don't sell it, we will lose a lot of money.

After everything was arranged, Bai Yaoyao was willing to lie down and sleep.

Early the next morning, Bai Yaoyao left the hotel and went to yesterday's hotel to collect the meal she had ordered. Then she took a taxi to the vicinity of the Jingguo Sacred Toilet and visited the spot. The diameter of the bomb's explosion range was 200 meters, but the area of ​​the Sacred Toilet was approximately 200 meters. There are 100,000 square meters...

I am now very good at mastering space, and the furthest distance I can place items is 200 meters.

So I found the location of the main hall and carefully observed the surrounding key points. The main shrine is a place where "dog shit" (war criminals) are enshrined, and the lens and sword are symbols of "dog shit".

Therefore, this place was chosen as the bomb placement point. I believe customer Wang Fugui will also be satisfied.

When the bomb explodes, I have to run out as soon as possible. If I can't run out, I will act. My profile is clean, and I am just an ordinary little girl who came out of the orphanage.

There are so many tourists in the Divine Toilet every day, but no one suspects him.

After deciding on the plan, Bai Yaoyao went to the factory he rented yesterday.