Ten different royal zombie crystals are too difficult to obtain. The most powerful time zombie, let alone killing it, everyone who has seen him is dead. Even his existence can be inferred from the aging corpse. from.

Bai Yaoyao silently closed her eyes and clenched her fists. Thinking of her brothers who left her one after another in the previous life, she gradually became excited. Everyone was still alive!

This is the meaning of your own rebirth. This time, I will take you through the end of the world!

...

Bai Yaoyao glanced at the calm sea and quickly returned to the beach villa. After being a killer for so many years, he could be considered a "little" wealthy man. He was used to a life of killing and killing, and occasionally he would give himself a break. Vacation, a few days of leisure.

Bai Yaoyao felt that she had a lot of things to do. The first thing she had to do was to calm down, recall and record the important time points and events in the last ten years.

I habitually took out a pen and paper from the space, and just when I wrote a word, I realized, Damn it, the end of the world hasn't even begun yet, why do I have superpowers?

I quickly investigated and found it! Not only are my spatial powers still there, they have also been upgraded!

When the space power awakened in the previous life, it was only as big as a 20-square-meter bedroom. After level 9, it was only as big as a football field.

Now...

the border cannot be detected at all!

It seems to be as big as you need it to be.

The strange thing is that a house actually appeared in the space. Bai Yaoyao wanted to know what was inside the house, but as soon as she had this idea, she felt dizzy and appeared inside the house.

Bai Yaoyao was shocked. This space power has mutated so much that people can come in! The space in the previous life could not place living creatures at all. If you can come in, does that mean that other living creatures with the breath of life can also come in?

Unfortunately, there are no small animals on hand that are convenient for experiments.

Bai Yaoyao walked around the house. There was nothing in the main house except a bed. There were two rooms next to it, a kitchen and a toilet, all of which were decorated in the most basic way.

The most surprising thing is that outside the house, there is land! Can be planted! No matter how much supplies you stock up, they will eventually run out. Renewable supplies are the guarantee of life.

Bai Yaoyao suddenly thought of the crystal core of the emperor-level space zombie, and guessed that this was the cause of the mutation of his space powers.

But why is it reborn?

...

I can’t figure it out, so I simply don’t think about it. There are too many things that I need to do, and I can’t afford to waste even a little bit of time!

He took out his cell phone and called Fat Brother.

"Sister Yaoyao, what's wrong?"

Bai Yaoyao burst into tears when she heard Fat Brother's voice. Before Fat Brother died, he was still shouting for her to run away.

But, I chose to give it a try.

"Fat brother, where are you?"

"I'm eating lobster. Their lobsters are delicious!" Fatty's silly voice came over.