getting near bedside table she took out her loaded gun, with soft steps like a tiger she moved towards the study room.

she opened her study's room after pushing it by her shoulder and aimed in front of her, she looked and found yeonjun standing there with raised hands in surrender position.

a sigh left her mouth then she lowered her gun, she asked,"what are you doing here?" he first glanced at the gun in her hands and said,"wanted to give you surprise"

y/n went towards her desk and placed her gun in drawer, she looked at the decoration done by yeonjun on the table present there.

y/n went and sat on the couch beside him, she said,"sorry if i scared you" he nodded and said opening few boxes that he brought,"its fine, at least you didn't shot me"

they chuckled and had the cupcakes brought by yeonjun, y/n asked,"what about the exam which is beginning from next week?"

yeonjun shrugged and said,"I'll be fine" y/n nodded, they came out of study room after disposing those boxes in trash bin, yeonjun moved towards the window.

y/n exclaimed,"don't tell me you came from this window!" he nodded and jumped down with the help of rope he tied. y/n looked down and waved her hand towards yeonjun.

y/n shook her head at this act of yeonjun and head towards bathroom to get freshen up as she was too much tired.

soon y/n was in study room, her books shatters in front on table and she wrote a point on her notebook, she couldn't focus so she opened her desktop.

getting inside CCTV footage file, she watched the footage where yeonjun entered in study room, she saw that, he placed those boxes and light up some candles.

and as he was finished lighting up candles y/n entered with her gun, she sighed and closed the file, she checked her all documents.

she said,"i shouldn't doubt on him but i can't trust anyone in few matters" after checking everything, she again went back to study for exams.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

exams comes to an end, y/n, aruem, binita and saanvi came out of classroom after giving their last examination, saanvi said,"finally this exam is over"

binita sighed as well and aruem said,"now no more studying for a week" saanvi murmured,"now i have enough time to spend with jimin"but they all heard it.

aruem being a curious ass asked,"so what we are missing?" saanvi's cheeks turned red as she told everything to them, binita exclaimed,"how can you keep this much things hidden from us"

 y/n reminded them,"it was our last examination, which means after the results we'll be post-graduate, so lets visit dean once" they nodded and moved towards dean's cabin.

they all entered inside and sat in living room, boys also entered inside gaining their attention, they sat down talking with each other.

taehyung informed,"we resigned from our jobs as now you all are not there" y/n expressed,"good or else, it would have been an issue"

binita said,"we have our men searching for him all over Korea" y/n said,"we have got few information but we cannot take risk to predict things"

they all nodded at her words, jimin confessed,"i and saanvi are dating" boys clapped and congratulate both of them.

y/n said,"you all need to be careful as your girlfriends are your weakness"aruem said"yeah and we got the information that he is in deagu" jungkook said,"so, we found him?"

namjoon asked,"then what are we waiting for?" hoseok said,"yeah, lets go and get him!!" binita explained,"no, we can't because we are not sure about his location"

yoongi said getting ahead,"i know about deagu as its our hometown, if you want I'll tell my people there to look into this matter" y/n said,"okay, that'll be great"

they dispersed and went to their own room, after having their dinner, aruem and jungkook were doing the dishes.

y/n entered while speaking in her earpiece, y/n said,"yes, i want it empty" aruem looked behind and noticed y/n taking water for herself in bottle.

y/n said her voice slightly colored in rage,"when i am ready to pay double of your per day earning so why can't you agree on that"

jungkook asked getting near her,"any issue?" y/n smiled a little and shook her head in denial, y/n moved outside the kitchen.

jungkook asked to aruem,"babe, everything alright with her?" aruem looked at him and then on the pathway from where y/n went out, she nodded to her boyfriend.

it was 10 in morning, y/n came out from her room, all ready in black, she greeted,"good morning everyone" then she head towards dining area taking an apple from the fruit basket.

seokjin said as he came out from kitchen,"have breakfast then leave" y/n shook her head and went towards shoe rack, she wore her heels and took her car keys leaving the home.

WE ARE DONE WITH CHAPTER 30!!!

I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN NEXT CHAPTER, TILL THEN TAKE CARE!!!

DROP YOUR VOTE AND COMMENT!!

LOVE YA~

BYE~