"I was always!" Sakura replied.

"Btw, you know his great grandfather Madara, is my childhood friend. We used to watch Doraemon together!" Hashirama squealed.

"That's an interesting detail!" Sakura remarked.

"Indeed it is! Your oji San and I have had an affair ever since high school! Also he grew so attached to Madara that at some point I thought he was gay! Tobirama referred to me as his sister in law! Hashi had to bribe him so much from telling his oto San! He too wanted to come but couldn't because of personal reasons" Mito revealed.

"Mito!! That was unnecessary! Ofc I'm not gay!" Hashirama protested.

"Eh, can't I poke fun on you with my great granddaughter? Mito asked jokingly.

" THE FOOD IS READY. SEAT YOURSELVES!" Tsunade yelled out.

"Tsunade didn't change. Yelling as always!" Mito commented.

Three of them got up and went to have lunch on the dining table.

"Tsuna, you know the big party that's gonna be held on Saturday?" Hashirama asked.

"The one that Madara Oji San is organizing?" Tsunade questioned wanting to confirm.

"The mayor of Suna is sending his children, or to be more specific his sons Kankuro and Gaara on his behalf. His daughter Temari studies in Konoha" Hashirama replied.

(A/n : Autocorrect had corrected Kankuro to Kanpur 💀. Now I'm imagining Kankuro eating gutkha/paan/betel)

"Oji San, you mean the Temari with blonde hair?" Sakura interrupted.

"Yes Sakura! You know her?" Hashirama asked.

"Yes! She's my classmate!" Replied Sakura.

"Are you on good terms with her?" Asked Hashirama.

"Idk actually. Maybe yes. Because we do exchange a few hellos and glances lol" Replied Sakura.

"I guess that's a good thing? But don't piss her off!" Mito warned.

"Obaa San, Oji San I always respect differences. But if someone offends me, I'll snap at them. No matter how powerful and influential they may be!" Sakura replied back strongly, explaining her stance.

"Whatever, but please don't get yourself in trouble!" Mito requested.

"I'll try my best Obaa San!" Sakura remarked.

Mito smiled at Sakura and Sakura smiled back.

"Big girl Sakura!" Mito praised.

"Obaa San, have a 2nd serve of rice please!" Sakura requested.

"Yes Oji San, you too" Tsunade persuaded Hashirama.

"Ok fine! Bring along" The couple said in sync.

Sakura got up and took their bowls near the rice cooker, and filled their bowls with rice.

"Thank you Sakura! Also I never asked, are you seeing anyone? Or is there someone you like?" Mito asked.

(A/n : I know that this sounds pretty out of character for Mito, but that's what grannies do. At least my granny does 💀. Lol)

"No Obaa San! I'm currently not interested in dating and stuff like that. I've studies to do and animes to watch!" Sakura replied.

"Oh! You must be liking anime men then! You'd be lying if you said no. I know my neighbor's son, who watches anime." Mito joked.

"Yes Obaa San, I do like anime men!" Replied Sakura.

"Sakura btw I've a request!" Hashirama interrupted.

"Yes Oji San?" Questioned Sakura.

"Can you please take me to Madara's house at today 6:30 pm??? I haven't seen him in years. I wonder how he'd look like playing with his grandchildren!" Hashirama replied, like a mother talking about her son.

"Oji San, his grandkids are of my grade! And yes I've no problem in taking you there! Btw there will be girls over there right?" Asked Sakura.

"Ngl but I don't think there are any females other than the mom of 'hn' guy you mentioned and his older brother's fiance." Replied Hashirama.

"Ok fine!" Sakura remarked with an sigh.

After the family finished their lunch, Sakura went to her room to study, while Tsunade did her own work and Hashirama and Mito went to nap.

(A/n : Old people things)

A/n : Hello there folks!! How have y'all been?? I hope y'all have been doing good, eating and drinking well. Please continue to take care of yourself and I love you❤❤❤❤

Here's the 4th chapter of the ff. Please do read, vote n comment. Any criticism is welcome and will be acted upon for improvement! ❤❤❤❤❤

-Shizuka (Author)