BTS (Tae Joins A Cult)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚"friday is my second favorite f-word "☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Another crackfic bcz you guys the only one who can put up with my crack headedness

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"KIM TAEHYUNG. BUBBLE WRAP CANNOT BE WORSHIPPED." Jimin emphasized each word slowly, his voice rising to a shout near the end.

"YES IT CAN, YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS THAT YOU CAN'T BE BLESSED BY THE POWER OF BUBBLES AND IT'S HEALING PROPERTIES!" Taehyung roared back, both of the boys standing on either end of a couch, Jungkook dying of laughter on the carpeted floor along with Y/n, who was trying to get the situation under control.

"NO I'M NOT! HOW THE HELL DOES ONE EVEN WORSHIP A PIECE OF PLASTIC-" Jimin started again, eyes wide as Taehyung intervened.

"Hey! Don't insult the power of bubble wrap-"

"Can we please try to sit down and try to-" Y/n tried intervening, only to be cut off by both the 95' liners.

"NO!"

"Ok ok- Jungkook will you stop howling I'm trying to talk?!"

Said person was currently breatheless, hair whipping around as his cute smile was on display, and he started laughing even more, hitting the ground with each breath.

"Ok- how the heck did you even manage to hear about this." Jimin looked like he was on the verge of tears.

"There was a pamphlet," Taehyung began explaining, gently cradling the piece of bubble wrap he had in his arms, innocent eyes wide. "It said that if anyone is looking for eternal peace they should come to this theatre or something, and then they enlightened me over how bubble wrap is so beneficial and sacred, it holds healing properties-"

"That's bullshit! Why would you even worship it for that reason!?" Jimin had a pillow in his hand, brandishing it at Taehyung like it was some sort of weapon.

"Do not call Bubble Bob bullshit!" Taehyung hollered, and Y/n swallowed back her laughter as she gently voiced her concern to Taehyung.

"Bubble who?"

Taehyung scratched his nose as if feeling superior.

"Bubble Bob. He's our leader, he has this huge bubble wrap cape and can pop bubbles with zen precision." The glint in his eyes was one of fascination.

The fascination a kid has for their mom when they see her play peek-a-boo with them.

"Omfg Taehyung you believed that?" Jimin exclaimed, and Y/n stifled a laugh.

"Don't curse out the bubble wrap!"

"How am I cursing out- oh." Realization dawned on Jimin's face. "Tae has gone insane."

"No I haven't! Now if you excuse me I have to complete my ritual of bubble wrap meditation and have to prepare an outfit for the bubble wrap fashion show." Taehyung began getting down from the sofa, but seemed like Jimin had other plans.

"This is getting out of hand."

Silence.

Before the storm.

Jimin lunged over to grab the 'sacred' piece of bubble wrap from Taehyung's hands, and that resulted in a somehow cat like yowl from Jimin, who knocked his best friend to the floor and the two began wrestling.

"This isn't fricking WWE-"

"LET GO OF MY HAIR TAE-" Jungkook's cry sounded as he tried seperating the two Tom and Jerry.

"Oh shit." Y/n quickly backed off from the fight into the kitchen, grabbing a spatula incase of emergencies and picking her phone, dialing the number of her emergency fire brigade.

"What happened Y/n?" A raspy voice sounded from the other side of the speaker, tone ruffled and annoyed.

Shit. She had managed to wake up Yoongi from sleep.

"Why do you have to assume every time I call you something happened?"

"You're kidding me?" Yoongi sounded amused, and she imagined him smirking while raising an eyebrow haughtily.

"Whatever," Y/n rolled her eyes.

Leaning out the door frame she was met with an interesting sight a few hundred feet away.

Jimin was straddling Taehyung? And holding his wrists above him while the bubble-wrap-worshiping-guy struggled.

And Jungkook was slapping the ground like a wrestling referee and counting down from 10.

"Shit down! Shit up- Jimin you beach let go!"

"Y/N WE NEED AN ADULT!" Jungkook's wail reached her.

"Taehyung joined a cult we need your help." Y/n rushed out and Yoongi fell into a laughing fit.

"He fell for that bullshit prank Hoseok and Jin pulled on him?"

-------

Hope this made sense

and also brought a smile to your face 😭

For legal purposes i dont believe in any bubble wrap worshipping cult 💀 i came up with this shit on the spot 💀😨✨

HOPE YOU ENJOYY ANYWAYSS
💋

HOPE THIS MADE YOUR DAY A LIL BETTER 💅🏻