Hoseok (Señorita)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚"The thing is, if I kissed you", he leaned in, "I wouldn't be able to stop myself " *・゚:*・゚

──────

Its kind of like a bsf to lovers bigbrownbambieyes  I decided to complete this first coz ik you love those 😭

And also HobaBobaBubbless

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

You waved happily to your dance partner and best friend Hoseok, running into his arms as he engulfed you, smiling like the sunshine he was. You broke apart giggling as you set down your bag on the dance room floor. You took out a hair tie and asked him the question you were super excited about.

"So which song are we doing?"

"Señorita"

You froze in the act of putting your hairs up before turning around.

"So the same choreography Junho and Yoona did?", a dark blush decorating your cheeks. Hoseok scratched the back of his neck nervously as he grinned shyly, breaking into a rant.

"Yeah, I told Sir Choi that it would be awkward but he said we can keep it professional and he said we were the only ones who can pull it off properly, it's an important performance that is why he chose us and I'll make sure youre not uncomfortable we're keeping this exteremely professional so you don't have to worry-"

"Hobi chill! I know you respect boundaries more than anyone else, I was just a little shocked thats all" you chuckled nervously as he eased up.

~

The both of you sat on the floor, catching your breathe as he passed you a water bottle, both of you smiling, finally completing the choreography without mistakes. Hoseok was ever the gentleman during the whole practice, making sure you weren't uncomfortable with the sensual moves, though the close proximity had you blushing you had the excuse of dancing to cover it up.

The part where you took of his jacket was particularly hard to pull off as you felt weak, being able to smell his cologne so close to you, his ragged breathe hitting your face, his heart shaped lips were looking oh-so-kissable at that time that you almost passed out but you managed to push your heavy crush on him aside.

Little did you know he was struggling with the same problem, going crazy at the fact he couldn't kiss you despite his whole body screaming at him to, and having to keep the eye contact so intense, he was surprised he hadn't pinned you against the wall and kissed the flustered mess out of you, and he would've, if he wasn't afraid to ruin the friendship you had.