SeokJin (Nurse)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆"My heart beats for you" ⋆*:*・゚

──────

I know ppl write doctor fics with Jin only and i have no idea why 😭 i wanted to write a Jin one and this little prompt i had was the one i wanted to write.

Ill stop now :) 😂

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Y/n was at the clinic for her usual health check-ups. Right now she was sitting in the waiting area after getting her file opened, waiting for her vitals to get checked before going to the doctor's.

A few minutes later a guy in his early 20's, close to Y/n's age, came out of the vitals room, a clipboard and pen in one hand as the stethoscope hung around his neck.

Y/n almost gasped when she lay her eyes on him. He was so ethereally perfect. Everything about him from those brown shimmery eyes, soft plump lips, and soft tanned skin, perfectly slicked back ebony hair along with the perfectly lean figure and broad shoulders was unreal and flawless.

Y/n didn't even realize she was gawking at him until the very hot nurse called out to her.

"Miss Kim Y/n? Is that you?", he asked and Y/n nodded, almost stuttering but saved herself from the embarrassment.

He seemed to realize Y/n was staring at him and after motioning her to follow him, Y/n didn't miss the smirk plastered on his lips.

"Take a seat here", he told her politely and Y/n did, watching him as he fidgeted with a few things on the monitor, taking the chance to glance at his name tag.

Kim SeokJin

Somehow his name seemed to go extremely well with him. As he slightly bit on his bottom lip while focusing on the screen and then checking Y/n's temperature, a slight faint smirk worked it's way onto his lips.

Y/n was sure that her body temperature was higher than usual due to being in the proximity of such a good looking guy.

After, he checked her blood pressure. When doing that, he not so subtly brushed his finger along her arm when he was tying the strap around it. Y/n's breath hitched ever so lightly and SeokJin barely managed to hide his smile.

After a minute the machine beeped and SeokJin grinned smugly as he wrote the numbers down. "Your pulse is a little higher than it should be but thats fine," he drawled before Y/n got up.