BTS- When they walk in on you changing

──────

Very randomnly inspired short headcanon while i try to write the next chapter for LnD bcz my mind isnt working 💀

Y/n will be either shirtless or in a bathrobe :)

Therell be two versions. Bsf and Bf 😜
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
PART 1: BSF VER

Jin:

∘₊✧"THE LOCK IS FOR A GODDAMN REASON Y/N" between manical wind shield laughter from the other side of the door

∘₊✧Starts dying of laughter the moment you started screaming like a banshee at the sight of him

∘₊✧ "Not my mistake you didn't lock the door though!" Is all he says when you come out with a embarrassed yet upset expression.

Yoongi:

∘₊✧ You're just rubbing lotion onto your arms when the door twists open and you immediately whip around, a loud curse leaving you as Yoongi realizes what happened.

∘₊✧ Immediately would mumble sorry and back out.

∘₊✧ Laughs a little and tries to play it of cool but blushes profusely when he closes the door, eyes widening as he tries to shake away the image.

Hoseok:

∘₊✧ Immediately screams when he walks in on you in your bathrobe

∘₊✧ Poor guy would be traumatized

∘₊✧ "My viRgiN eYeS"

∘₊✧ "Calm down Hobi" is all you can muster between the body wracking laughs as you sprawl on the floor, dying at his distant expression, trying to get the image of your pretty legs out of his head.

Namjoon:

∘₊✧ "Oh shit sorry" would be all he would say before covering his eyes, walking in to get what he needed while bumping into a few things but getting out unaffected nevertheless as you tried to process wtf just happened.

Jimin:

∘₊✧ Probably gonna gawk at you with a smirk 🤷🏼‍♀️

∘₊✧ "Didn't know my best friend had such a great body"

∘₊✧ "Park Jimin WHAT THE HELL GET TF OUT OF HERE", you brandish your fists at him while holding a shirt up to your only bra-clad upper body.

∘₊✧ Chuckles and shrugs before nonchalantly grabbing his phone leaving you a blushing mess of embarrassment.

Taehyung:

∘₊✧ The most unbothered.

∘₊✧ Doesnt even realize you're half naked when he walks in, and is looking for something when you realize he's in the room in the middle of putting lotion on your legs.

∘₊✧ "TAEHYUNG GET OUT!?!" Is all you can exclaim when he plops himself onto the bed along with his phone.

∘₊✧"Chill Y/n I didn't even look at you plus I still am not, just complete whatever you're doing I wanna watch a movie.

∘₊✧ He's chill while you're loosing your shit and rushing to get your clothes on.

Jungkook:

∘₊✧ Traumatized pt. 2 but tries to keep calm.

∘₊✧ Eyes go wide and that confused expression takes over before making the run for it.

∘₊✧ Probably will take a day to talk to you again because you had to assure him a hundred times you were ok and that you two aren't awkward anymore.