Nightmare angst | Memories

Start from the beginning

A weird smoke coming from the vial seeped through the creak below the door.

After a while, dream walked into the living room, searching around for nightmare anywhere.

Swap did the same, huffing in frustration and glancing at a picture frame hanging on the wall.

"Ewh.."

Swap said under his breath in disgust, rolling his eyes and resisting the urge to punch a hole in the picture.

Dream looked up and glanced at a bedroom upstairs, humming, maybe nightmare is there.

Meanwhile,

Nightmare was laying in his bed, sleeping peacefully while hugging a pillow in his arms.

The weird smoke came inside the room and filled nightmares nostrils, his eyes shot opened and sat up quickly, grunting.

Suddenly feeling pain in his head, he cradled his head in his arms.

"F-fuck, what is-"

Nightmare was suddenly cut off by memories flashing through his mind, his eyes widen, everything about his past life being recovered.

His friends, family and lover.

Nightmare quickly looked around, glancing at the walls, even though nightmare remembered his past life, he still remembered what happend when he was brainwashed.

Nightmare sat up, groaning in pain and falling on his knees, looking at a chain on his wrist that was secured to the bed post.

"Damnit.."

Nightmare muttered, trying to get up again, wanting to get the hell out of here quickly when he had the time, the door suddenly opened, nightmare lifted his head.

Meeting with dreams gaze, nightmares eyes widen.

"D..dream?"

Nightmare said out of shock, why was his brother here? Well technically he wasn't his brother, but he should accept that for now.

Dream was shocked, his hands trembling, seeing nightmare again

He approached nightmare and knelt down Infront of him

"You remember me?"

Dream asked, nightmare nodded, rubbing his head