7

"C'mon guys, just make up already!" Jaehyun groaned in frustration.

"Jaehyun, eyes on the road" Seungcheol from the passenger's seat scolded.

"Sorry" Jaehyun muttered as he took a turn.

Seungcheol looked at the back and spotted Chan and Seungkwan one seat apart with a familiar junior sitting between them.

"Heeseung, tell me again why you guys are coming with them to Italy as well?" Seungcheol asked.

"Well I'll be glad to explain it all over again, hyung!" Heeseung exclaimed.

"You are?" Jaehyun asked.

"No, I was being sarcastic hyung" Heeseung deadpanned. "C'mon, read between the lines"

"You made it sound like you were so ecstatic to do so. How would I know?"

"Whatever" Heeseung rolled his eyes.

"Go on Hee" Seungcheol interrupted.

"Oh right right" The oldest member of Enhypen cleared his throat as he began. "So, me and the boys have been assigned for a secret mission in Italy"

"That's us!" Niki exclaimed from the back.

"We will go undercover as young, rich CEOs to enter a party"

"A party?" Chan perked up.

"A party!" Sunoo confirmed. "Well, kinda like one of those business dinners but it's still a party!"

"A themed one at that" Jay commented.

"Which makes a great advantage for us" Jake said.

"Why so?" Seungkwan got curious and asked.

"It's a masquerade. So we're all wearing masks" Jungwon exclaimed.

"That way no one can recognize us" Sunghoon said proudly.

"I wouldn't be too sure for that" Jaehyun commented behind the wheel. "You know die-hard fans could still recognize you even if you have your face covered"

"I'm sure there wouldn't be fans there" Jay reassured.

Niki shrugged. "Who knows?"

"But what's the mission?" Seungcheol asked before they could completely dive off the topic.

"Oh right" Heeseung snapped his fingers. "Apparently the host of the party is actually in a black market and he sells bombs"

"Massive ones?"

Jungwon nodded. "Grenades even"

"And you guys have to take him down?"

The 7 nodded.

"It's gonna be awesome" Heeseung grinned.

Chan could only chuckle.

"We're here" Jaehyun said, as Seungcheol looked out the window to see they were already at the airport.

"Get your luggage everyone" Seungcheol announced as they all got off the car.

20 minutes later the group has unloaded all their luggage out of the van.

"Chan, Kwan, for the sake of this mission please don't fight" Seungcheol warned.

The two nodded. "Yes Hyung"

"And you boys" He turned to Enhypen. "Be careful with your mission as well"

"We will Hyung!" The 7 exclaimed.

Seungcheol nodded as he looked at the message on his phone. "Get inside now, the plane is waiting for you"

"Waiting for us....?" Sunoo tilted his head.

The Seventeen leader just chuckled. "You'll see. Just get in"

"C'mon boys" Seungkwan said as he turned around and they made their way inside the airport.

Seungcheol watched them until they disappeared into his sight, before returning to the van where Jaehyun was waiting for him.

"You got no schedule Jae?"

The other shook his head. "Not yet"

"Then I suppose one more stop won't hurt?"

"No problem hyung. Where to?"

"The hospital"

"What?" Jaehyun looked at him wide eyed.

🔶

"Whoa, a whole flight just for us!" Jake exclaimed as they entered the airplane.

"Nice!!" Niki cheered.

A flight attendant appeared and told them to settle down to their seats.

Seungkwan sat by the front row by the window, as he settled down his small bag beside him before making himself comfy.

He then felt a presence beside as he turned to his side to see Chan sitting next to him.

"There are many seats Chan" Seungkwan said, still having a small grudge towards the maknae.

"I know" Chan muttered as he pulled his headphones out from his small backpack. "I'm just used to having a hyung sit beside me" He said. "Don't worry, I won't bother you" He said as he put on his headphones and layed his head against the seat, turning the other way.

Seungkwan's eyes soften a bit, getting a flashback.

"Hyung, can I hold your hand?" Seungkwan looked at the two that sat in the middle row, seeing it was Chan and Jeonghan.

Jeonghan smiled softly. "Of course Chan-ah"

When Seungkwan heard the pilot announce for take off, he could see Chan's grip on Jeonghan's hand getting tighter as they slowly felt the airplane lift off the ground.

Chan's eyes were shut tight as he began panting.

"Hey hey, we're okay now. Calm down" Jeonghan rubbed the younger's arms to reassure him.

Chan opened his eyes and took a deep breath.

"That's it. We're okay Channie, don't worry"

Seungkwan's eyebrow furrowed in worry but shrugged it off for now.

Seungkwan perked his head up when they heard the pilot announcing for take off, as he looked back at Chan to see him clutching the arm seat tightly, his head still turned away from Seungkwan's view.

Seungkwan moved a bit to get a sight of Chan's face to see the younger biting his lip as his eyes shut tight.

Next thing Chan knew, he felt a hand holding tightly on his.

"It's fine Chan, don't worry" He heard Seungkwan's soft voice.

Chan opened his eyes as he turned his head to Seungkwan, who was looking at him ever so softly.

"It's okay, I'm here" He whispered.

Chan let out a small smile. "Thank you" He mouthed.

🔶

Hansol smiled when he saw the photo of Chan and Seungkwan seating beside each other with Seungkwan holding Chan's hand.

"They'll be fine" He reassured.

Seokmin and Soonyoung sighed in relief.

"I know Seungkwannie still cares for him" Seokmin said.

Soonyoung nodded in agreement. "You know how he is"

Hansol nodded. "I know" He looked at the picture again. "I know" He repeated, this time with a soft smile.

Then, Seungcheol entered the room. "Hey guys, I'm back" He chuckled. "Did Heeseung sent you an update on the two?"

"Yeah, he just sent it" Hansol said, showing the picture to him.

The leader hummed. "I knew the two would make up sooner" He smiled.

"Is Minghao and Mingyu back from their mission?" Seokmin asked.

Seungcheol opened his phone. "Well, I got a text earlier that they just reached the place. So I'm guessing they're still on the mission" He said, pocketing his phone.