5

"Where are we going Sol?"

"You'll see" Hansol smirked as the two of them got into the car.

"Alright, buckle up" Jisoo said from the passenger seat as Seokmin buckled up in the driver's seat.

"Gentlemen, buckle your seat belts" Seokmin said. "This is Lee Seokmin, your driver for today"

Seungkwan giggled at his friend's antics. "Is this a double date?"

"Yeah. And I was supposed to drive today" Jisoo glared at his lover.

"C'mon, let me drive"

"It's your birthday. At least let me drive for you"

He shook his head as he pecked the older's lips. "Shut up. You can drive on the way back"

Jisoo blinked in surprise, touching his lips.

Seokmin just chuckled, turning the car key before starting the car and driving off.

🔶

The sun had already set by the time the car stopped to its destination. Above them was the dark, black sky full of twinkling stars.

Seungkwan's eyes wandered around before landing on a small path of lights. Without a second thought, he followed it with Hansol chuckling behind him.

Hansol faced his hyungs. "I'm getting nervous"

Seokmin smiled. "Don't be"

Jisoo chuckled. "We're all here every step of the way" He said as the two of them got down. "Now go chase your boyfriend. We'll follow right behind"

Hansol nodded before chasing after his boyfriend who was now just staring at the ocean view before them. Hansol quickly catched up with him, stopping right behind him.

"It's a nice view" Seungkwan commented, humming amusingly.

"Only the best for the best" Hansol grinned, wiggling his eyebrows.

Seungkwan hit him lightly. "Sol!"

"What? It's true!" He laughed. "But come on, this is not the surprise just yet"

"Surprise? But this is your birthday?"

Hansol shook his head with a chuckle before he gently grabbed Seungkwan's hand and pulled him down the path where it led to a beautiful table with lanterns lighting up the place.

Hansol looked amusingly at Seungkwan's face of awe as he pulled a chair. He then gestured the other to sit down.

"Oh Sollie...."

"Shh, let me be a gentleman"

Minutes later the older couple arrived, occupying the other table.

"Right, where's dinner?" Seokmin asked excitedly.

"Over there" Jisoo pointed and as on cue, Mingyu and Chan came out whilst holding trays of foods.

Chan smiled as he set the tray in front of the VerKwan couple. He winked. "Enjoy dinner"

🔶

As the two couples fell into their own world while having dinner, the deeper the night grew.

"Hey boys, we'll just be down at the seaside" Jisoo said, holding Seokmin's hand gently.

"Oh, sure hyung. We'll follow behind" Seungkwan nodded.

The older couple smiled before Seokmin nudged his boyfriend. "Last one down has to dive into the sea"

"Deal"

Seungkwan could only blink in disbelief as he watched the two race down with Seokmin in the lead.

"And they're older than us..." He muttered.

Hansol chuckled. "Leave them be" He then wiped the side of Seungkwan lips.

The other blushed.

"Boo....there's been something I've been meaning to tell you" Hansol began, fidgeting with the napkin.

"What is it?"

Silence enveloped them for a few minutes before Hansol broke the ice. "Seungkwanie" He stood up from his seat and the soft sound of the piano began to play in a distance.

"Meeting you was unexpected. Imagine if Seungcheol hyung didn't accept you guys as our new teammates, then I would've met you"

"Sollie, what are you on about?" Seungkwan eyes roamed around and spotted the source of the sound, it was Jun sitting in front of the piano, hos fingers pressing elegantly on the piano keys.

"Shh, let me talk" Hansol smiled before he continued. "Anyways, at first I was glad to have a best friend like you. You're always so happy, and that smile of yours is the only thing that makes my day. Then that was when I realized I liked you more than as a friend. That I don't just want to be your best friend. I wanted to be your boyfriend. So if you never left that note, I wouldn't have found enough courage to confess as well. And now, here I am, having you as my boyfriend. And Kwannie, I don't need a luxury gift for my birthday because you is enough"

"Sol...." Seungkwan covered his mouth, his eyes becoming watery as he was catching up to what Hansol is doing.

"But Kwannie, I don't want to be your lover anymore"

"W-What?"

Hansol grinned. "I want to be your husband" He stated as he got down on one knee. "Boo Seungkwan, my tangerine, my wild bear, my cutie boo" He pulled out a box and opened it to reveal a beautiful ring. "Will you marry me?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"YES!"

Hansol rose to his feet, hugging Seungkwan tightly before he lifted him and spun him up in the air.

"Finally" Hansol whispered as he put him to the ground and slipped the ring in his finger. He looked up to meet his sparkling eyes. "I love you Kwannie"

"I love you too" Seungkwan replied, kissing his lips. "Happy birthday Hansol"

"NICE!!"

Seungkwan turned around to see the group, including Jisoo and Seokmin, together while cheering.

"You guys planned this?" Seungkwan asked.

"It was all Hansol's idea. We just helped" Jeonghan said, shrugging.

"Congrats boys!" Jun exclaimed.

"When's the wedding?" Soonyoung asked excitedly before Jihoon smacked him.

Hansol chuckled. "Soon"