1

"Thank you Bulacan!!!!!" Soonyoung yelled behind the stage as they all went down, the concert now coming to an end.

"Now this is what I like" Mingyu nodded in amusement.

"I know, I love the energy here" Seokmin exclaimed.

"Anyone having update on the JeongCheol couple?" Jun asked.

Jisoo shook his head as he took off his earpiece. "No texts, probably still at it"

"Will Jeonghan hyung be fine though?" Hansol asked.

"As long as he doesn't get shot in the same place then he'll be fine" Minghao said nonchantly.

Just then a male came swinging into their venue, just right in front of them.

"Gah!" Soonyoung jumped, startled by the newcomer.

The agent chuckled as he retracted his grabbing hook and fixed his suit. "Hello Seventeen"

"Zico-ssi" Jisoo greeted, stepping forward.

"Oh? No Seungcheol or Jeonghan in charge?" Zico rose an eyebrow.

"Vice vice leader is in charge today" Jihoon said.

"I see"

"Well what made you come here?" Seungkwan asked.

"You guys have a mission. Well technically for, Hong" He passed an envelope to Jisoo. "And this Lee" He then tossed a key to Seokmin.

Seokmin catched it with clumsy hands. "A......motor key?"

Jisoo opened the envelope as he began to read the letter inside it. "To Hong Jisoo and Lee Seokmin, you two have been chosen for this special mission.

There is a stolen artifact in Bulacan, Philippines—"

"Another artifact?" Seungkwan cut them off.

Jisoo lightly glared at the younger before continuing to read. "This ancient artifact is called the White Pearl of Fortune. This is similar to one of the Philippines' most valuable treasures: the “Perlas ng Silanganan”. This artifact has the power to tell both the past and the future. But with great power comes with a price. In exchange for the knowledge of the past or future, a sacrifice must be done. The mission? Retrieve the artifact before they make a sacrifice that could possibly end one's life, or yet....the world

Yours Truly,
Min Yoongi"

"Damn, I was not expecting that" Zico whistled. "Well, gotta go"

"You're leaving immediately?" Soonyoung rose an eyebrow.

"Uh yeah, I got my boys to take care of back in Seoul" Zico chucked as he pulled out his grabbing hook again. "See 'ya" He mock saluted before swinging out of the venue.

"Oh yeah.....he has a new group" Seokmin muttered before he faced his boyfriend. "Well Shua, guess I'm driving"

"We need to change first Seoks, don't get too excited" Jisoo laughed as the group proceeded into the changing room.

🔶

"See? I told you we'd make it" Jeonghan winked as the two walked out of the scene, just as a bomb went off from the building behind them.

"But you almost got shot in the leg again" Seungcheol scolded as they both took off their masks.

"Aish, Cheollie, I'm fine" He reassured.

"Let's just rest when we get back to the dorm" Seungcheol said, wrapping an arm around his shoulder.

"Hmm, and cuddles?" Jeonghan asked, leaning his head on the other's chest.

"Sure" Seungcheol nodded as the two entered the van.

"You two are acting so sweet despite you literally killed people like 5 minutes ago" The male on the driver seat's said.

"How do you guys do that?" Another male (slightly older than them) asked, sitting on the passengers seat.

"It's none of your business" Jeonghan stuck out his tongue.

"Just get driving Mark hyung" Seungcheol chuckled.

Mark rolled his eyes. "Whatever" He muttered as they drove off.

"Hmm, I wonder what the boys are doing now" Jeonghan wondered.

Jackson cleared his throat. "Actually their concert in Bulacan just ended an hour ago. And as we speak, the Hong-Lee couple are out for a mission"

Jeonghan shot his head up. "That soon?"

"How do you know that?" Seungcheol added, raising an eyebrow.

Jackson chuckled. "I have my ways"

"Hey guys" Mark interrupted. "You guys hungry? There's a McDonald's just a few miles away"

"Sure, I'm starving" Jeonghan whined, lying down on Seungcheol's lap.

"Cheol?" Jackson asked.

"I'm good with it" The Seventeen leader smiled.

"The majority has spoken, McDonald's it is" Mark laughed before speeding up.

🔶

*vroom, vroom!*

"Be careful guys" Jun said as he watched Jisoo ride behind Seokmin on the motorcycle.

"Don't worry, we're always careful" Seokmin winked before he put on his helmet.

"See you guys at the hotel" Jisoo gave an reassuring smile to Jun before putting his helmet on as well.

Jun waved goodbye to the two as the drove off into the busy streets of the city.

"Junnie-ah!"

Said Chinese male turned around after hearing the voice of his husband.

There he saw him, the love of his life, standing on the stairs of the bus, waving frantically at him.

"Babe! Hurry up! We're leaving!" He yelled.

Jun suddenly shook his head, snapping out from his daze as he jogged towards the bus. "I'm here, I'm here" He chuckled before he got on the bus, the door closing behind him.