Quite frankly, I was convinced that he was going to learn Italian for Avenna even though he did know a little bit of Spanish but he was unable to finish learning more about the language itself and I wanna bet anyone else that the two of them were going to end up together if not this year summer then subsequent summer for certain because I have never seen someone who has been more in denial of their feelings of someone as it reminds me of when Holden was in denial of his feelings for his girlfriend Natalia last year.

Don't ask how I knew all of this.

Rochelle was the one who told me this, she could read people's body language and how they react around each other. I forgot to mention how phenomenal she was standing in the rain when I first started to get a better look at her as the cold breeze from the trees blowing in the wind I was shocked out of my daydreaming about her.

"Fine but promise me that you won't chuckled at me." I said as I confided in Wyatt.

A few bleeps that I had heard from when he was doing something on his phone until I saw his face on a video camera with a serious looks waiting for me to explained every single thought to him and the silence began to echo within me for once I wanted to someone else to see me for who I was wondering in my mind as everyone else kept expected me to be a vision of greatness even though I was only twenty-three years old boy who had the weight of the world on his shoulders and for once i wanted to give back into the world. I envision what my life would be like now especially, due to one short dye half purple hair that already had my whole heart.

Honestly, she had such an amazing personality and potential to go farther in life than anyone else I know as I listened to my friend Wy talking about how he could be a serious person for a long period of time. It turned into a bet between the two of us that he couldn't even tell a joke as long as all week long without laughing or otherwise he would owe me fifteen dollars.

"I promise you that I won't laugh at you being all sappy over a girl." Wyatt promised me.

Everyone was still in the hockey house wearing black coloured clothing which made me feel a little suspicious about what were they up to when i started listing a couple of ideas in my head that made sense and then suddenly it hit me that they were going to spy on our rivals hockey team because apparently our rivals team were extremely hostile and they think that they were better than us but we were the mighty Rocky Legend despite our university last season going through some rough patches it was now being resolved by our principal. In the meantime, I ran out of the park heading towards the hockey house to take a shower as well as join them in spying on our competitors since I wasn't a busy person right now.

"Well then, there's this girl who ....and I have never felt this way before about a girl until I met her."i said whilst smiling to myself.

Once, I stopped by a supermarket to get a water bottle, cat foods, protein shakes powder, and I came across her favorite red velvet cupcakes in a package so I brought all of my items next, I walked out of the shop then, I resume my journey back to the house however, I kept thinking about how nobody else was to know about her and me secretly dating each other although, I don't want to keep it a secret especially when I wanted to show the whole world that she was mine.

Afterwards, I had arrived back home to put my house keys in the lock as I opened it and then I saw Wyatt trying not to tell a joke or laugh whilst one of our friends were telling him a funny story when I entered the living room seeing all being dressed in black clothing at first i thought my mind was playing tricks on me nonetheless, they continued talking about their spy planned  that even convincing me to join them. I had gotten ready for spying on our rivals while walking down the stairs. Soon,I walked into the kitchen to see that nobody had taken a cupcake that I brought home from the supermarket for my songbird.

"Dude, anyone else would be lucky enough to go out with you even though it seems like she has you wrapped around her little finger."joked Wyatt supportively.

Our team captain, Asher ran through our plan twice in the car ride over there ahead of time before we got there to make sure nobody messed up the plan to the entire team in case something happened that might ruined our plan as my mind wandered off to what Rochelle was doing in her leisure time since she had mentioned that her cousin was coming over to visit her at her parents house due to cheer her up as well as part of our university exchange student program for a few months.

"I wouldn't want to have it any other way."I said quietly to myself.

What was it called when you were one of the singer's crazy obsessed fans?

I swear she was continuously in my head as the heavens doors opened up whenever angels heard her voice or laugh so loud that it was practically contiguous. This caused me to fall more in love with her than I ever did before. I wasn't obsessed of the idea of her but I was obsessed with the idea that she was this light beam shining through my darkest night sky where everything was so dark until she glided into my life causing our universe to collide without a trace of darkness.

She was like a fallen star or angel who had fallen straight down from heaven and then fell down into the sky on earth ground to touch people's lives. Heaven had truly blessed us with her in my life as she did manage to make me feel something for the first time as in return I was going to cherish and take care of her for infinity. She was always my infinity, we were infinite lovers also we belonged together forever.