Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 2

Start from the beginning

Kakashi orders, "Sakuya, Naruto, Sasuke, Kyo, Ren, Sakura! You six protect Yukie! Everyone! Get back to the ship!" They murmur in confusion.

The crew then start to scramble towards the ship as Homura comes up to me, ready for battle.

The man with the ponytail addresses the woman, "Fubuki, Mizore! I'll leave the Princess to you!"

"Very well, then," The pink haired woman, Fubuki, says before she and the big guy, Mizore, make their move.

Kakashi and Hotaru go to intercept the enemy.

I was met by the pink haired woman as Naruto goes to fight Mizore who's on a snow board. Sasuke, Ren and Kyo go to aid him as well by throwing kunai and shuriken. Kyo creates fireballs with his Sozogan, as well as a few icicles.

"Ice Style: Tsubame Blizzard!" Fubuki says and she flings birds of ice at me. I have to backflip on my hand out of the way to avoid the blast of ice.

 I have to backflip on my hand out of the way to avoid the blast of ice

I do rapid hand signs. "Fire Style: Flower Viewing Festival Jutsu!" I summon a cherry blossom tree of fire and send out the petals to burn away the ice birds.

Yukie gasps as I call, "Hurry, back to the ship! Everyone!!" Yukie doesn't move. I glance at her pointedly as Sandayu runs over. "Yukie!"

"Princess!"

"Sandayu," Yukie breathes as she slowly turns her head to the man. "What are you...?"

"Ice Prison!" Fubuki calls as she places two fingers on the ground. I do several black flips to avoid the Jutsu. At my last back flip, I do hand signs and focus my Fire Manipulation Jutsu which destroys the ice attack.

"Ice Release: Ice Disc Jutsu," I say and form discs of ice through the air. I fling out my hands and they fly towards Fubuki. She dodges them with ease. I do another set of hand signs. "Ice Release: Ice Tiger."

A huge tiger of ice forms and races towards my opponent. She dances away to avoid the claws that'll freeze her upon contact.

Getting annoyed with her dodging, I do another set of hand signs. "Ice Release: Snow Control."

I form a stream of ice towards the pinkette. She gasps and narrowly dodges but another ice attack nearly catches her feet. I form icicles the length of my fingers and fling them at her. She easily dodges those too.

"Princess!" I hear Sandayu exclaim as there's a muffled thump as the dark haired woman drops to her knees. I look back with my teeth gritted. Damn it, we don't have time for her being dramatic right now!

I hear Naruto cry out and jerk my head around to see him crash back into a wall of ice and snow. "Naruto!!" Kakashi and I cry out at the same time.

I do a set of hand signs. "Petal Release: Petal Pillar." Fubuki easily dives to the side to dodge my attack.