AN

My dearest readers, I must apologise for my sudden disappearance from this book. My disappearance  was actually the culmination of a series of some unfortunate and fortunate events. 
1) I had some very important examination in march and February, which I could not afford to mess up so I decided to stop writing for a while and focus on them for the time being.
2) After the exams,  my brother returned from uni after a year , so yeah ended up travelling and meeting other siblings and relatives. There was also a major festival (Holi) which we celebrated during all this .
3) Now just as i was all set to write again I got sick, had  abdominal pain and could not sleep well for a few days, (I got to watch the avatar series and the umbrella academy in the meantime however, so not all was bad), got better and am now writing this.

yeah, that sums it up.

Except for the fact that I got 1k reads in my absence!!!!

I do not know how to express my emotions, I was literally shaking when I found out.

Thanks a lot to all you who read my poems.
And special regards to @BEEFJERKYDAISIES for being amazing.
------Silver_Driftwood.

P.S.
Also I believe we can get to a hundred upvotes as well so please kindly upvote.
---peace out----