☆ chapter 3

(i took the photo of this chapter 😍)

forbidden high
school love.

——

"You stay away from her! I don't wanna hear anything about her, don't get involved!"

..

Okay. I understand. This moment has been with me since now. Now it's 12am, im laying in my bed. I sigh. I can't believe this. I take out my phone and go to Alex's contact.

12:03 am
Tuesday

hey, can you send me
yuki's number?
Delivered ✓

Now I wait.

..

12:03 am
Tuesday

heyy, can you send me
yuki's number?
Read ✓✓

12:05 am

Yeah, _________.
Why?

stuff happened.

Ooh!! Lmk later!

I would tell him, but it would probably be a bad idea.

...

12:07 am
Tuesday

yuki, did your mom
or dad tell you?

how did you get
my number?!

alex.

frgot that idiot
has my number.
wym?

you didn't tell them
we wrre fighting?

no. why, what
happened?

we were bestfriends
before.

stop /w the bs.

no, really. our parents
got into a fight. after
that you would always
hit me and stuff.
i remember it now.

you were him?
damn you got a
glow up..

thanks? wheres urs?

block me already.

——

She pinned me against the wall, about to punch me, I gulp now my saliva nervously.

I'm so tired. I literally was awake all night. I couldn't sleep. I don't know why, I couldn't even think properly. I kept hearing noises, definitely just my imagination. Probably I had nightmares. I can barely stay awake right now. Thankfully it's already almost the end of the day. I'm with Alex, he won't bother me if I fall asleep. I.. I think I'm falling asleep.. I yawn. Okay, goodnight. I'm not doing this.

"Dude, are you falling asleep?"
"Maybe.."
"Alright. I'll wake you up later."

He told me it's hard for him to wake up people because it looks like they're sleeping peacefully. Whatever. Someone will eventually wake me up.

..

"Akio?"
"Akioo!!"
"Akio!"

I open my eye's immediately. Yu.. Yuki?

"Yuki?!"
"Finally you woke up.. God.."

I rub my eyes. Where is everyone? I only see Yuki. 2 Yuki's. What? Oh, now back to one. I'm like dizzy or something. She.. She waited for me?

"You slept all class, even the teacher didn't care.."
"You cared?"
"No!! Well.."

I smile. She's so cute.

"Did you sleep last night?"
"Not much, I had like nightmares or something."

"Aw-- I thought because 'you're so strong' you don't have nightmares?"

This little idiot..

"Shut up!"

I'm getting even more dizzy-- Agh-- My nose is also stuffy. Am I getting hot? It feels like I'm in a 100 degree jacuzzi. Yuki? Where is she. Oh. There. In my imagination I'm saying words to her. Then reality comes in, I'm not. She's looking at me.

"Akio?"
"Yuki-- Am I.. red right now?
Why did I stutter?
"Yeah, are you sick?"
"No.."
"You need water."
"Okay."

She picks up my bag. As she unzips it, I look down at her. Why does she care so much? Now I'm seeing 2 of her. Oh? Never mind. She pulls out my water, passing it to me.

"Your bag is so messy."

I look away. Shit, am I blushing at this? I take the water and start drinking it. Why am I manually breathing now! This hasn't happened in so long!

"You're red, are you sure you aren't sick?"
"Yes!"

I'm already dozing off, I literally slept for like an hour. Agh. My head hurts as well. I open my eyes again to see Yuki closer to me, she was bending a bit over just to look at me.

"I know I shouldn't, I may hate you but.."

She looks away.

"I care about you I guess.."

I smiled at this comment. Ha. Hug me already. She's still avoiding eye contact with me. Look at me, Yuki. Please. Look at me. I feel like I'm gonna die with the headaches. Just treat me better and hug me or look at me. It's simple!
Why am I like this? The other day she was pulling me and kicking me. I sigh. My eyes are closing again. It's hard to open them. I feel her hand moving closer to mine. This wasn't an option, it works though. She grabs my empty hand and pulls me up. My eyes open immediately.

"We're going to the nurse's office."
"What?!"
"You're sick."
"W-Wait! No!"

She waits. Why am I so down for her attention? Maybe I.. miss her? No. I.. li-- No!! No and no! I was so caught up with my thoughts I didn't see her waiting.

"What?"
"They will send me home and my mom would make a big deal."
"It is a big deal!"
"No!"

She looks at me in an annoyed way. I look at her back. I'm not sick, just-- tired. Never mind, maybe I am sick. I feel like passing out any second. Aghh! My stomach hurts-- and my head. How did I become like this?! I want to be in her arms now. I-- The bell rings. Yuki looks at me, I sit back down on the chair. She looks down at me this time. As she tries to pull me up, I  'accidently' pull her down a bit onto my lap. She falls onto my lap, holding onto me. My eyes widen. I didn't mean to do it so hard. I start blushing. She looks at me, blushing.

"Did.. Did you want comfort.. You.. you wanted this didn't you?"

Shit.

"No-- I-- I didn't mean to pull you so hard. I didn't wanna stand up."

Her arms wrap around me. Both of my wishes came true. Were both blushing, I'm afraid my breath is bad now. I feel like sleeping now, as her legs bend to fit on my lap. She was facing forward to me, as her arms were wrapped around my neck. Her head was on my chest, my head was on her shoulder. Holy shit, this was so quick. I've only met her a week ago. Ever since I confronted her, we have been fighting. Now this is us. God, I'm already falling asleep. I- I already slept th..

——

1027 words.