Chapter Two : Stefan finds out the truth

As soon as she woke up, Iseul brushed her teeth, got dressed in running clothes, fed Fenrir, and did a twenty-minute run around Mystic Falls before she came back, showered, got dressed in low waist black jeans, a red hoodie with a leather jacket over it, and a pair of black and red converse, low top. After getting dressed, she made herself an egg sandwich. Before she left the house, she petted Fenrir and placed three bowls of cat food around the house.

Once she drove into the parking lot of the school, she could see several other people staring at her, she stayed in the car for a few seconds, taking a deep breath, and collecting her thoughts. Today would be the start of all, the beginning of Elena Gilbert. Iseul had to make sure that everything would go as planned, but with some small changes that she'd figured out as days went past, she was going to wing it.

Getting out of her car, she locked it, fixed the strap of her backpack, and walked into school, ignoring all the stares and all the interesting looks she received. Moving past them, she walked into the main office, her eyes showing amusement as she saw Elena and Bonnie peeking inside, probably staring at Stefan Salvatore.

Iseul cleared her throat, gaining the attention of both Stefan Salvatore and the woman in the front. Stefan's eyes widened at the sight of her " Hi, I'm Iseul Kang, I'm new here " She smiled at the woman " I think everything should be there for the both of us "

Stefan watched with furrowed brows, as the secretary's eyes glazed for a moment before nodding " Of course, yes, yes, I see everything is here. Here are your schedules " She handed both Stefan and Iseul a piece of paper which they gently grabbed " Thank you, have a good day, ma'am " Iseul smiled before her eyes went to Stefan and she extended her hand " Iseul Kang, like I just stated " She watched as he swallowed, and gave her a smile, shaking her hand " Stefan Salvatore, it's nice to you meet you "

He kept holding her hand which made Iseul let out a small laugh that smacked some sense into Stefan and he immediately let go of her hand, a blush on his cheekbones " Sorry, uh- " He scratched the back of his neck nervously " What's your first class "

Dumbass - Stefan thought. He didn't know why he was acting like this, he was nervous around her.

Iseul looked down at her paper and back up at him, a small smile on her lips " History, with Mr. Tanner, how about you? " The two began to walk out of the main office, moving past Bonnie who stared at them with wide eyes " Me too " As they walked down the hall, Iseul made eye contact with Caroline who gave her an excited grin before her eyes went to Stefan.

" Your name sounds familiar, " Iseul said, looking at him, stuffing her schedule in her pocket, Stefan nodded " My uncle lives here, he's a part of the founding families " Iseul nodded, her mouth shaping into an O. They were moving past the bathrooms when suddenly Elena Gilbert stormed out the bathroom, bumping into Stefan, Iseul watched them.

" Uh, Pardon me... Um is this the men's room? "

" Yes, um, I was just, I-I was just... It's a long story "

Elena went to the right just as Stefan did, and they did this two more times before Iseul got annoyed, and pushed Stefan to the left, giving Elena a small smile who seemed in awe " Here you go " The Gilbert girl smiled muttering a thank you and quickly moving past. Iseul stared at Stefan with a laugh " You know, she's not Katherine Pierce, right? "

Stefan's eyes widened in shock, and he quickly followed as Iseul began to walk away " How do you know that name? " He asked, hidden anger in his voice but she ignored him and continued walking, getting mad, he looked around making sure no one's eyes were on them before he grabbed her arm and sped her into an empty room, pinning her against a wall.