Prolouge.

Five rooms were occupied. Seven employees have been chosen, Finally.

ROOM ONE — Iseul .

" You have been chosen. " The words cut right through her as she stared at the Angel of Death who wore a small smirk on his lips " It's time for you to shine, my demon- " Iseul didn't seem affected by the pet name. Ever since he's met her, that's what he called her. My Demon. He always meant it in a fatherly way. Azrael saw every demon as their kid but Iseul along with Roman had to be his favorites.

" Do you know where? " Iseul asked, tapping her fingers against her knee. Azrael nodded, standing up and walking towards her, and standing right in front of her, he smiled " Remember just breathe " Iseul closed her eyes, and took a deep breath as Azrael placed his fingers against her temple. And everything hit her at once.

Mystic Falls
Vampires
The Originals
Doppelgängers
Witches
Vampire Hunters

" When you arrive, you'll have a file of your new backstory, be careful, my little demon "

ROOM TWO— Roman & Marisol.

" The two of you will be in the universe " Death explain nodding " You'll be in the same vicinity, so are you two ready to find out where? "

Roman and Marisol exchanged an excited look, before nodding, straighten up in their seats as Death walked towards them, putting his index finger of both hands, on the center of their forehead. Their breaths hitched.

Central City
Particle Accelerator
Superhero's
Villains
Aliens
Human
Superpowers

" When you arrive, you'll have a file of your new backstory, be careful, my reapers"

ROOM THREE— Ingrid.

" I think you'll like it " Life began to say, moving forward and standing in front of Ingrid whose eyes were shining with excitement " Yeah? Oh Oh! Is it with supernatural creatures? " Life smiled at her excitement and nodded, Ingrid clapped her hands excitedly.

Life placed her fingers against Ingrid's temple.

Beacon Hills
Werewolves
Banshees
Alpha Werewolves
Kanima
Hunters

" When you arrive, you'll have a file of your new backstory, be careful, my little fire fairy"

ROOM FOUR — Salem & Odessa.

Odessa bounced her knee up and down as Life softly smiled at them " This will be a doozy " Life said, standing in front of them before placing the palm of her hands on their forehead.

Hydra
Tony Stark
Shield
Captain America
Death
Gods
Aliens
Wizards
Kings

" When you arrive, you'll have a file of your new backstory, be careful, my angels "

ROOM FIVE— Valentina .

Zinnia stared at Valentina with a sad look " Death, Azrael, Life and I were hesitant with this, but we think this will be best for you. So you can re do your life, avenge your mother and fix everything "

Valentina tensed, her throat felt dry " You're sending me back? To where I was born " She didn't know if she could handle that, Valentina had died at the age of seventeen, by the hands of her father. All because made a last minute decision to side with the boy he'd been aiming to kill at these years.