Chapter One : Matt Donovan The Server & Caroline Forbes The Hyper Blond

The apartment seemed familiar. Iseul pursed her lips, looking around her new apartment, trying to recall why it looked familiar " Oh! " She exclaimed, It looked a lot like Alaric Saltzman's apartment which meant she lived in the same complex as him, which was good. This would work for her in the future especially when Klaus takes over his body.

Meow.

Iseul paused, looking down, her brown eyes widening in excitement, a cat stood by her feet, looking up at her. It was a gray and white cat, with a letter around its neck. Iseul crouched down, kneeling on the floor, taking the letter of its neck, while she scratched the cat under its chin, making the cat let out tiny purrs.

My Little Demon.

I thought you'd like a companion for your mission, it's a boy, and he's nine months, will turn a year on your birthday. Have a good mission, I'll miss you, My Little Demon, and do not be afraid to ask for help or any advice, you call for me and I'll be there

Ps. Your file is on the kitchen table

Tears brimmed her eyes, she didn't know how hard it was going to be for her to leave. She already misses Azrael, Roman, Ingrid, Marisol, Valentina, Odessa, and Salem. She pocketed the letter in her pocket and gently picked up the cat " What am I going to name you? " She said as she approached the kitchen table, placing the cat on it.

Meow.

Iseul's lips twitched as she grabbed the file.

NAME - Iseul Kang
AGE - 18
BACKGROUND HISTORY- Iseul Kang was born and raised in New Orleans. In 1936, You was killed at the hands of Marcellus Gerard. Marcellus buried you alive, and for ninety-one years, thought you were dead, after you dug yourself out of your grave, you vanished from New Orleans, and have been everywhere. You've met Damon Salvatore, he tried to kill you but you killed him, it was in 1915. Kai Parker is your former lover until " he killed you " Finally, you decided to move to Mystic Falls
NOTE: Tomorrow is your first day of school.

Iseul sighed, memories of her new life flying in her mind, she gripped the file in her eyes as she witnessed and felt her death at the hands of both Marcellus and Kai. Then memories of Kai and her flew in, laughs, kisses, and more " Why did I need a former lover? " She thought shaking her head before quickly burning the file making the jump up, his tail puffy " Sorry, Fenrir— Do you like that name? I've always had the myth of Fenrir. He was the offspring of Loki, God of Mischief, and a Giantess called Angrboða, all the gods feared that Fenrir would cause destruction and chaos so they attempted to restrain the large wolf, the first attempt, he broke out, the second time, he was restrained by Dromi, a magical chain, this time Fenrir could not escape, he was enraged and he bit off the hand of Tyr, a god. Fenrir was kept restrained until the events of Ragnok, where he sides with those who caused the chaos and destruction of the gods. Fenrir is destined to devour the Allfather but he was slain by Odin's son, Víðarr "

Meow.

Iseul laughed nodding " I'll take that as a yes. Now, Fenrir, I need you to stay here for a while, Azrael didn't even give me things for you, I'm going to buy everything for you and make my presence known in this town, okay? " In response, Fenrir jumped off the kitchen table, and walked into an open room, Iseul followed him " I see you made your to remember where my room is " She leaned on the doorway of her room, looking everywhere, there was her right in the middle with a desk beside in, a closet on the right side. On the bed that Fenrir occupied was a box with stuff inside.